File Path Editor
- Offers In-App Purchases
Filebar is a quick way to work with file paths.
- Autocomplete file paths and copy them to the clipboard.
- Open, list, create, and search files.
- Easily load file paths into the editor via drag and drop, keyboard shortcuts, or right-click menu.
The app is fully featured for free. It's made to stand on its own without having to pay anything, but you can unlock the following features with an in-app purchase:
- Star files & folders in the app for quick access
- View a history of all files & folders accessed in the app
- Open a file path in Terminal
- Access the macOS share functionality in the app to quickly share files
Smoothed out some of the behavior of the app
- Copying items to the clipboard will now carry along the path text as well, for pasting in text editors.
- New item creation will highlight the new item in Finder, rather than the containing folder.
- Selecting a Favorite item (paid) will now always select the last path element.
- Adjusted some other minor details with Favorites
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ryan Hanson
- 1.7 MB
- Requires macOS 12.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Ryan Hanson
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $7.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.