A post-apocalyptic story
- Offers In-App Purchases
Available exclusively for Netflix members.
It's the end of the world. The ultra-rich might be headed to Mars. Explore a flooded planet, discover islands and find allies — can you escape in time?
Amid a great climate catastrophe, the flooded region of Hightower has become a kind of safe zone between the two dry regions: the nearly entirely ravaged land of the War Zone, and the fortified city of Alphaville, where the obscenely wealthy live behind giant walls. Rumors that the rich are escaping to Mars abound. Travel a submerged world by boat as a humble survivor — pick up friends, battle insurgents and steal food — all while fighting to find out if the rumors are true. Can you make it onto the rocket in this atmospheric, story-driven adventure?
• Explore a rich, story-driven 3D adventure filled with memorable characters, including friends, foes and creatures
• Discover beautiful urban islands and experience new elements of the story
• Engage in turn-based combat with a puzzle-solving twist
• An exclusive Highwater Pirate Radio soundtrack and original musical performances by in-game characters color an immersive experience!
- Game by Demagog Studio and Rogue Games.
Ratings and Reviews
Crash ruined my game - edited
Was into the humbolt gardens and tabbed out to answer a text message, came back in and the game has restarted. No problem I’ll just press continue, saw plenty of auto save signs Loaded it up and I’m back at the wedding with George. Wtf…. Okay, I’ll try chapters, just started the gardens and I clicked that. Game wouldn’t load Tried this 3 more times and it still wouldn’t load. Tried the one before it, still wouldn’t load Chose the 2nd chapter just to try that and it loaded almost instantly. Love the story, combat is like easy - mid difficulty but not too hard to punish you. But this crash / bug just ruins it for me.
Edit: After witnessing a play thru for the story, Game is a solid 4/5 story banger. The HPR music and banter really humanizes the story and ties everything together well. Parts of it felt like it was… like a little less polish here or there, but the story is riveting and powerful, I am a grown man experiencing sadness after finishing this and I hope it gets more attention from people. It’s a beautiful story / adventure
Great game and the story. Some of the side content could be minimized as at some of those points I wanted to leave the game. Overall excellent work team!
The screenshots don’t do it justice
The game has a neat art style, very nice music, and smooth gameplay. The screenshot choice is really odd. Who is choosing the screenshots??
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Netflix, Inc.
- 2.1 GB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later and a device with the A12 Bionic chip or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later and a device with the A12 Bionic chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2022 Rogue Games, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Netflix Standard Plan $15.49