It has been decades since the Human Union first initiated the Mars Colonization Program. After generations of endeavor, humans have made themselves a new home on this red globe, living in harmony with its native inhabitants, the insectoid species known as the Swarm.
However, the peace was soon broken due to some known reasons for the Swarm's mutation. The human race on Mars has faced dire challenges from these primitive creatures. The once friendly neighbors become hostile enemies.
Sustaining the human race and protecting the lives on Mars is the top priority. And, finding out why Swarm turned so aggressive all of a sudden can get to the root of the problem.
General, set your foot on Mars and build your Base to protect our people! It is a road paved with thorns, a road less traveled. But use a little strategy and unite with your allies; you can be the great keeper of the human civilization on this inner planet!
* Explore the unknown areas on Mars, attack Swarms, and rescue the survivors. When your Exploration Progress reaches 100%, you can fully expand your Base and elevate your power! But be careful when exploring outside, for you may bump into giant alien sandworms and spiders!
* Unite with your allies in an Alliance and grow big together. Here you can enjoy the adventure with players from all around the world. All the Alliance Members can fight together and grow together through thick and thin. Sticks in a bundle are unbreakable!
* Captain is the leader of the army, your trustworthy right-hand man. Developing your Captain’s Skills and crafting the Equipment for your Captain will grant you various boosts.
* Recruit Heroes in the Space Capsule and build yourself an elite squad! These Heroes from various backgrounds all have a common understanding of what we are up against. They will be the helping hands in carrying out various missions!
* Each step on Mars requires thorough planning. Make wise plans when constructing various buildings and conducting technological research. Remember to manufacture the best Mecha Warriors and dispatch them with a clear purpose. A brilliant General always sees the way to victory.
* Network connection is required.
Join the fun of new features!
* Merit Optimization: More Ways for You to Get Merits!
In addition to damaging/destroy other players' Mecha Warriors, now you can also get Merits in the Mars Core Struggle event, or through looting other players' resources, gathering resources on the Map, rallying to defeat Giant Swarm Nests, and defeating Swarms.
But please be noted that you won't get Merits in the Warm-Up Games of the Mars Core Struggle.
* New Benefit: Monthly Merit Contract
The Monthly Merit Contract is available for you to grab in the new version. The weekly obtainable amount of the Merits you can get every week will be increased by 50% after you sign the Contract. What's more, you can also get loads of Powerstones!
* Bloody Swarm Optimization: Skip Challenge Level!
Keep elevating your force! High-Force Generals can enjoy the skip-level function of the Bloody Swarm in the Interstellar Cloud. It means you no longer have to challenge the Bloody Swarm level by level. Instead, you can skip level and go for richer victory rewards!
The ranking of defeating the Bloody Swarm will be displayed on the detail popup for you to check the information of powerful Generals in the Region.
* New Feature: Time-limited Treasure Portals
In the new version, three Portals will appear in rotation on the "Catch Treasures" page. Each Portal allows you to catch Treasures that provide a certain Mecha-type boosts (Infantry, Mobile, or Aircraft).
You can use Special Treasure Catchers to catch the Treasures you need in the corresponding Portals.
* Other Optimizations
1. You can now check the countdown of each wave of Wurmples on the event page of the Dark Tunnel event.
2. Mail translation function is available in the new version.
3. Defeating Swarms from the Interstellar Cloud will not add progress to Chapter Tasks, Daily Tasks, Growth Tasks, and Treasure Tasks.
Ratings and Reviews
No instructions, no clues. No menus to find what you need. I spent an hour this morning trying to find something in the game and still can’t find it. I found it once, It’s there somewhere, but these rude evil, lazy developers that have no instructions should not be allowed to collect any money. I’ve spent a week doing almost nothing because there aren’t even instructions about what purchased items might do. No instructions on the items as to what good they are. One example, I played for a week and had no idea there was equipment for the captain. Now that I know there’s no way to figure out what is the best thing to do. Dumb, painful, sad, annoying, lazy, mean.
This game has great graphics compared to Gangpire. But it definitely needs work, the hero’s are confusing. I can’t see their stats at all which is a big problem. I can’t hit a march coming towards my base which is very annoying. I can’t recall my march without an urgent call which is terrible. This game needs a lot of work but has great potential to be an amazing game. Developers need to start updating as soon as possible before people start deleting it. I came from Gangpire, so I should know exactly what to do. But I don’t because the hero’s are super confusing and I can’t tell which one is good because again. I can’t see their stats like Gangpire. I don’t know how much damage my hero’s and equipment are doing. We should be able to hit each other’s marches to defend ourselves against incoming attacks.
I wish the gameplay actually looked like the advertisement. It’s still entertaining but the ad looked very much like Starship Troopers action which is what prompted me to download it. Normally, I dump anything fast that used deceptive ads but this is at least holding my interest. Perhaps it will even improve with updates.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- JOYSTIX LIMITED
- 666.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © Joystix Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Treasures Pack $4.99
- Treasures Pack $0.99
- Treasures Pack $19.99
- Treasures Pack $9.99
- Treasures Pack $99.99
- Treasures Pack $49.99
- Treasures Pack $29.99
- Treasures Pack $12.99
- Treasures Pack $1.99
- Treasures Pack $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.