APEX Racer 4+
The Ultimate Retro Racer!
G63 Holdings LTD
- Offers In-App Purchases
Cloud Save is here!
Enjoy the thrills of racing, tuning, customization, and the best of car culture - in pixel style!
Using the 2.5D style, APEX Racer is able to create a compelling retro aesthetic... with a twist. Experience retro graphics with a touch of modern, 3D visuals that set itself apart from the competition.
APEX Racer strives to deliver the most authentic representation of the tuning culture. Dozens of cars and hundreds of parts available for you to plan and build your ultimate ride. Trick out your project car with our robust tuning system, express yourself and make your car shine. New parts are always being added, so there's always a bit of something for everyone!
READY, SET, GO!
Enjoy the variety of game modes: Race to the top with your one-of-a-kind car, cruise the highways with other racers, outrun the competition, dominate the leaderboards.
We are only getting started, and have lots of new stuff coming in the future! The team is working hard to deliver new content, new game modes, and new features to APEX Racer. Join the community, interact with other passionate racers, share us your thoughts and opinions and provide feedback so we can make APEX Racer the most enjoyable it can be!
Cloud save BETA!
Avatar customization DEMO (very buggy)
Car physics update
Warehouse car display DEMO
Ratings and Reviews
Bug with pistons (waisted 2M)
I personally love this game! I just got it last night and I’ve already spent a total of 8 1/2 hours on it. However, I do know it is still in the dev stage. This has been shown through the many bugs that are present. Could you invest in a debugger? That would make this process much easier. I found a bug with the pistons where there are a duplicate of the highest tear, and I bought the one to the far right. The game took my 2 mill and didn’t give me any piston upgrade:( Also, there needs to be an option to turn the game all the way down. Right now the volume is on, however the slider is at the lowest it can go. Another annoying thing is the upgrade selector. The selector doesn’t select whatever upgrade you’re on, it instead selects which ever one you last tapped. Sorry about the long review. I can’t wait to see the evolution of this game, and I wish you all the best of luck! (Also, if you need any more help debugging I would love to find more ways to make your game better!)
Awesome game BUT...
Ok! First of all hats down for the game. Straight to the point, simple yet the coolest graphic, and without 125 options, we don't need it in 99% of the games. But...
- Tuning is a kinda wild guess half of the time. I’m just looking at the numbers. But when I buy a 2 mil $ tuning part and no effect on the numbers...
- What are all those red, pink, blue, ... stars? Your web page is of no help whatsoever.
- Why I can't buy cars? It says Locked but why? Do I need tons of cash (no price) or to be level 1000? Simply Locked.
- Test track is nice but the tuning should be 1 click away. Now it’s back, back, back, ... Well in and out of the menus is pike non-stop clicking.
- How do I know what parts I have already bought? I spent like 50k in colors but I can still see/pick only gray, red, orange, pink, and black.
- Weight reduction. Can't go lower in Audi R8 bit if I remove all stock parts... Same weight.
- This one was funny. Spent almost 20 mils $ on R8 but some Civic EK smoked me in a second. Do I need more $ for... What?
- To know what is or is not installed is kinda wild guess too.
- Sometimes when I run the game I see cars not won or bought. Pick one, race, ... Well the race never ends. Endless glitch.
The game is amazing and if you fix (quite a few)things, and make UI friendly and understandable... others can stop developing them. Hats down for r great start.
Keep up the good work. 💪😎👍
Most potential EVER for a mobile racing game
This game by far, even in its early stages, is the best racing game installable on phones. There are many issues as it is still in development, but Apex Racer is extremely enthralling. I hope they keep the cash purchases cheap. (Yes, I am ready to spend $30 for hundreds of millions of cash, and I bet there’s many people like me.) Before I got this game if someone told me I could play a better, new version of PCR and fully build and customize 2 seven second HALF MILE CARS for $3 I would have instantly whipped out my phone and installed it. I plan to continue my support for this game as it is already amazing and I know there is only more fun and variety to come from it. I just hope the devs add more sandbox features such as boost control (pls let us put 80psi through a stock 328i). I encourage anyone reading this to try this game out. Oodles of fun regardless of the bugs.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- G63 Holdings LTD
- 143.8 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 PIXELDEVS
- In-App Purchases
- Supporter (Pro) $5.99
- Gold Pack #2 $2.99
- Cash Pack #2 $2.99
- Car Pack #2 $2.99
- Car Pack #3 $2.99
- Cash Pack #1 $0.99
- Gold Pack #1 $0.99
- Car Pack #1 $1.99
- Gold Pack #3 $5.99
- Car Pack #4 $2.99