Find information about your favorite movies and shows, without constant login prompts, ads, auto-playing videos, and other junk.
Have you ever wondered "who is that actor?", or perhaps "when was this movie released?", or "what was the title of that one episode of that show I love"?
Have you wanted to answer those questions *without* being prompted to log in every five seconds? Without advertisements, and without auto-playing videos? Without relying on a multinational conglomerate that is trying to sell you things?
You'll love Callsheet.
Callsheet is the best way to quickly look up information about the cast and crew in TV and movies. It respects your time, doesn't try to sell you stuff you don't need, and is designed to answer your questions quickly and easily.
Callsheet also has some novel features that your previous favorite database app does not:
• Prevent spoilers when watching TV shows by optionally hiding character names, episode counts, episode titles, or episode thumbnails.
Don't let yourself get spoiled on a character's secret identity, or that they'll leave the show quickly, by hiding those hints.
• Quick access to trivia, Wikipedia, parental guidance, and where to watch (provided by JustWatch).
• Pin shows, movies, or people for quick access.
• Find things you've searched for before using recent searches and search history.
• Dark mode support
• VoiceOver support
Callsheet is written by one person, who REALLY cares about respecting your time. Callsheet is designed to let you drop in, find what you need with no fuss, and then get back to the movie or show you really care about. No distractions, and no requests to log in.
Callsheet offers 20 searches for free, and then requires a subscription. Subscriptions all come with a 1-week free trial. They support Family Sharing.
Give Callsheet a try. You won't believe how much better it is than the app you were using before.
- Actors' ages are shown when viewing their credits
- Actors' filmographies honor TV spoiler settings
- Movies now show when there are mid- and post-credits scenes
- Opt-in integration with Channels and **experimental** integration with Plex; you must opt into this in the in-app Settings.
- Shortcuts on the home screen icon
- More reliable links to Wikipedia. For example, you should go to the correct The Little Mermaid — live-action or animated.
- Most views handle bad connections better, including offering a refresh button.
- Most views handle unexpected HTTP responses (not 200) better, offering a refresh button.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s like if Apple made IMDB.
If you’re anything like me, you like well-designed things. Apps that feel at home on your iPhone. That look like Apple made them. That don’t bother you with privacy prompts or ugly ads. That’s Callsheet. It’s like if Apple made IMDB. It’s such a beautifully made app. Everything is carefully and thoughtfully crafted. It’s lightning quick, even on slow connections. No more waiting for web pages. It doesn’t ask for your employment history for the last 50 years and the last four digits of your Social Security Number. It respects your privacy. It has tons of goodies, too. Goodies that both casual watchers and movie buffs can and will enjoy.
Don’t scoff at the price. $8 a year?! Trust me: it’s worth *more* than that. It’s $8 a *year* for a delightful, boutique product. One you’ll always love using. It’s literally the price of a cup of coffee for joy. It brings joy, and I think joy is worth $8 a year. If you’re sick of looking at ads, loading slow web pages, or touching tiny tap targets on poorly optimized mobile websites, Callsheet is the app for you. And if you just like nice things, what are you doing here? Just subscribe to Callsheet. It’s just what you want.
The critics are calling it ‘Delightful!’
I’ll be honest. I downloaded the app because I genuinely wanted to support Casey (he’s a good guy), and figured I’d subscribe even though Callsheet is ‘just’ a front end to a website. Oh, was I wrong! The app is fast, responsive and, more importantly, a delight to use. Every screen has the information I care about, but no more. I went to the source website to see if I’d been missing out on the best movie site ever. Nope. There’s so much clutter there that Callsheet has swept away leaving me in a figurative zen garden of movie information. I think I’ve spent the last hour or so just browsing, and searching, and browsing some more. Learning about a bunch of actors I just couldn’t be bother to go spelunking on Wikipedia (or worse… the other ‘mdb’) because they are right there, with their age, and their photo. Seriously Casey, if you’re reading this, I’ll double down on my offer: come back to Austin and I’ll buy you as many beverages as you want. Thank you for this amazing app, and thank you for caring about good UX.
Callsheet passes its audition!
Great job on this very well-designed, responsive, handy, and useful app! My only qualm regards underlying data, as my first look-up was for the 60’s TV show “Lancer”, featured in Quentin Tarantino’s “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood”… its series info was missing the show’s 4th regular Elizabeth Baur, who was in every episode! But clicking the convenient “…” balloon button brought her up in additional IMDB info. So my hot take is that this underlying data is not complete and has puzzling omissions, but is still quite helpful and good enough for the purpose of this app at its very reasonable price. After playing with Callsheet for a couple minutes, I was sold and subscribed for a year. For less frequent usage, having it free on one’s phone is a no-brainer, and I expect many like me will find themselves happy to subscribe for convenient unlimited usage.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Limitliss LLC
- 6.4 MB
- Requires iOS 16.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.4 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2023 Limitliss LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly Subscription $9.00
- Monthly $1.00
- Yearly Max-Supporter $20.00
- Yearly Ultra-Supporter $50.00
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.