As seen on Supernatural and several other TV shows. "Air Hockey from Acceleroto is the best" - Macworld. My favorite application...it is so awesome" - Patrick Norton, Revision3 "I like Air Hockey" - Steve Wozniak. Featured by Gizmodo's Kotaku & TUAW! Official Air Hockey app of the 2014 Air Hockey World Championship. On the All-Time Top Paid iPhone & iPad Apps lists!
Air Hockey has Game Center & wireless multiplayer!
Featured on iPhones, iPods & iPads in Apple Stores & other retail stores worldwide. Air Hockey's been featured by Apple in these categories:
#1 on the Apple Store "Our Favorite Games" list
#1 ranked App Store paid game
What We're Playing
iTunes "Best of 2008"
On the cover of the 2011 iPhone App Guide.
Selected as one of the 100 Best Games of 2009 by iLounge.com.
Awarded "Best Arcade Game" Best App Ever 2008.
Nominated "Best Kids Game" Best App Ever 2008.
Honorable Mention "Best Bluetooth" Best App Ever 2009.
Everyone should own this #1 best selling and award-winning game!
With the option for 1 or 2 pucks, this 1 and 2-player air hockey favorite is a blast for young & old alike! This is the only air hockey that lets you play with 2 pucks at once!
If you're alone, play a computer opponent ranging from Kiddie to INSANE! Get a friend and grab your mallets to see who dominates the table in 2-player mode. Try off the wall banks & combos to spoil your opponent's defenses and be the first to score 7 points - just like in real air hockey!
You'll play with easy to control mallets that aren't too big or small and a puck that rockets across the table. The goals are sized to perfectly balance rapid game play and the challenge of the game. Advanced physics and air hockey sounds make the game act and sound like you're playing on a real table!
Air Hockey by Acceleroto. Hit it!
Follow us on Twitter for the latest news bits:
Lead developer: Bryan Duke (@GrouchoDuke)
It's Air Hockey's 10 year anniversary!! Millions of thanks to our millions of players! Here's what's new in versions 1.21 - 1.21.2:
- iPhone X support. This adds a new Air Hockey table size to fill the iPhone X's screen. It looks awesome! The new aspect ratio of the iPhone also means that wireless multiplayer games on the iPhone X will no longer work with iPhones other than the iPhone X.
- Added "Play Again" button on the iPhone build so that you don't have to go through the menu again after playing a game.
- GDPR update
- Fixed a problem that could cause a crash on startup for devices running iOS 9.
- Fixed a menu bug that caused some players' games to not start properly after upgrading.
Ratings and Reviews
Big ups to the developers for providing an update to a game that came out a long time ago. Not only that, but they included a detailed log of what they did instead of a generic bug fix log that a lot of people do. Finally, the game is not unnecessarily bloated like a lot of today's apps. This is the way it should be done.
It could be perfect...
This game is addictive. I play a few games daily in insane mode until I reach one of the top scores. Without the problems I describe below this would be a perfect game! Unfortunately, to this day the developer has not taken action, and they keep making it more difficult to beat the robot, instead of letting paying players have some fun. I’ve heard that they ask high-scoring players to send recorded games so they can analyze their gameplay and beat them. Why is this necessary?
The issues I identified:
1. My finger seems to move faster than the software, which at times causes the puck to freeze. This is very frustrating! A software bug?
2. During fast play the pusher sometimes goes over the puck (transparently, in a ‘ghosting’ fashion) without hitting it. Again, this is frustrating! Another software bug?
3. Since iOS 11 touching the corner of the tablet and dragging pauses the game, which is annoying. This even happens when you touch near the corner! I called the Apple iOS development team to report the problem, something the game developer could have done long ago. Months later neither Apple nor the developer have fixed this.
It would be nice to have the option of no score and continuous gameplay in stead of having to start a new game every time i win...besides that i love your game :) ive tried every air hockey app in the store and this one is by far the most touch responsive controls of any other ive played :)
- 59.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2008-2018 Acceleroto
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.