Experience the World’s Online Festival - an incredible user-created world filled with Group Chat, Live Audio Shows, Friendship and Entertainment.
• Discover a large variety of Chat Groups - find a group where you truly belong - make friendships for life.
• Explore Live Audio Stages - watch user-created shows that inspire you, entertain you, delight you, and make you laugh or cry.
• Create your own Groups and Shows - attract a following, and express yourself to your new audience.
• Play fun Games while you chat - compete with your friends or engage in fun shared experiences.
• Earn reputation points and achievements, become a high-level legend amongst the WOLF community.
• Express yourself safely in a fun, eclectic community by reinventing yourself with your own WOLF profile, and mix with a culture of like-minded people.
WOLF takes the magic of the festival experience, and brings it to your online social life - we unite people across the globe in fun, entertainment and belonging. Join our unique online world today.
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/wolfliveapp
Tweet us on Twitter: @wolfliveapp
Email us on email@example.com for any questions, problems or feedback.
- You’ll now find a bank of sound effects in the broadcast toolbar which can be played while on Stage. What’s more, you can even swap in new sound effects from our sound bank to replace the 5 default sounds.
- We’ve made app performance improvements as well as other general bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
So overall my experience with this app is great. However, I don’t know if it’s because I have the latest software update for iOS but it keeps glitching on my phone. I’ll get the notification that I’ll receive the message but it won’t show in my chats and I won’t receive messages in my groups until after about 8 minutes of them being sent. I have perfect WiFi when this happens as well. There’s also the glitch where I’ll have superb WiFi but it says the message failed to send. Please fix this soon. Thanks.
It’s just a dead app. They only cater to Arab users in the Middle East. It’s not very inviting. You aren’t involved whatsoever in the community. It’s who you know not what you know. If you can get in good with staff members then you will go somewhere on this app and receive attention and power. If you stay a nobody, then no one cares about you and if you disappear no one cares. There is no opportunity to show who you are and what you are about. No opportunity to get involved. They say there is opportunity and they do events to get you “involved” but honestly it’s just a money think. They’ll never message you and be inviting to you. Everything is rigged. You have no chance. Also every group is dead. Any group that is talkative just has all the same users from other groups in it. Some users maybe banned in other groups but for the most part every group has all the same users. By the way most of the users are just trolls and users. No one cares who you are. If you are on this app for some reason let me recommend you delete it. Give it a bad review and then either go on Facebook and try making friends or just in general get off social media and live your life. This is a app you can go through life without missing. 100% stay off this app it’s bad. It’s only getting worse.
Stop releasing broken updates
Listen, the people who use the app are usually pretty chill and it’s a fun time, but the developers keep breaking functions that were previously working fine in an effort to “keep up with the times”, and it feels like they’re releasing a lot of untested or poorly written features. They turned off support for in-app purchases with iOS for a while too, and watching it go down hill has been horrible. Just be wary of updates, the past few updates have broken mine and other’s abilities to interact with the app multiple times. Hell, I know people who pointedly AVOID updating the app.
If the dev team would release updates that WORK and are LESS BUGGY, the app would be okay.
They also took away a lot of loved features, and instead of fixing a few bots they have chosen to simply get rid of them entirely.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Palringo Limited
- 154.2 MB
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.5 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.3 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Polish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2019 Palringo Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Account $4.99
- Welcome Bot $0.99
- Premium Group $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.