i41CX is the same powerful advanced programmable RPN scientific calculator as the highly acclaimed i41CX+ but without the latter’s incredibly advanced capabilities such as the printer, expansion, CAS, etc. It is functionally equivalent to the world-renowned HP-41CX and inherits all of the i41CX+ usability features including extremely responsive and animated key clicks, audible key feedback sounds, optimally spaced keys for accurate input, traditional and upbeat modern diverse set of skins, etc.
If you are looking for a powerful programmable RPN scientific calculator but don’t need all of the capabilities of i41CX+ then i41CX is for you. And best of all, if you ever decide that you need the more advanced capabilities of i41CX+ you can enable them using secure in-app purchases right within the app!
• RPN logic with a 4 element deep memory stack
• 319 main and 124 extended memory registers
• Over 300 built-in functions, including nearly 100 functions created specifically for i41CX
• Time, calendar, alarm, and stopwatch functions
• Rich set of functions and algorithms: numerical, mathematical, statistical, and much more
• Access to the entire HP-41 library of solutions for science, mathematics, statistics, engineering, business, financial, surveying, medicine, real estate, and many other domains
• Programmable - Over 2000 lines
• User definable keyboard
• Ability to operate the calculator using a Bluetooth keyboard
• Device integration: external display mirroring, copy and paste, GPS, accelerometer, digital compass, time and date synchronization, and much more
• iOS 8 Notification Center widget
• Sound support including synthetic tones and interface sounds
• Support for calculator skins and optional mini stack display
• Adjustable sound volume and display colors
• Usage & Examples table with usage tips and examples
• Quick reference guide of all built-in functions
• Beautiful and clean user interface
A comprehensive FAQ is available at http://alsoftiphone.com/i41CX. Please don't hesitate to use the "Contact Us" link there if you cannot find the answers or information that you seek. Thank you.
iOS 11 compatibility fix.
Ratings and Reviews
I LOVE the way it reproduces the look as well as the action of the calculator. It just wouldn’t be the same without emulating the case, the ports everything. That is for this final but critical extra touch.
Functional but terrible skeuomorphic design
It does seem functional but I hate the way it wastes screen space to try to look like the physical version of the calculator including, ridiculously, the case and ports on the top. So, the keys are small. Key feedback is subtle and is not good.
I have Calc41cx and like it a lot better, but it hasn't been updated for iOS 11 and is no longer in the App Store. There's another free alternative: my41cx-ios, but it has its problems. The interface doesn't waste space with skeuomorphism, but the interface is low contrast and it has literally no key feedback. What to do?
I used an HP-41c for years in engineering. This now is far more convenient and true to the original. Developer is also very responsive.
- Antonio Lagana
- 138.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2008-2017 AL Software
- In-App Purchases
- i41CX+ Features Upgrade $17.99
- Overlays Upgrade $2.99
- Printer Upgrade $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.