iTree is a Snow Globe you can activate by shaking your phone - with special features around Christmas and the beginning of the year.
- Scene changes on dates towards Christmas
- Scene changes between Day / Night mode
- 3 types of Snowflakes available
- Snow also follows Gravity
- Cool 3D Graphics
- Realistic Snow Physics Simulation
- Two songs to choose from
- Added a rabbit to the outdoor scene
- Shake your phone to animate snow
- If you turn your phone the snow will fall in that direction
- Tapping on decorated tree switches lights on/off
- For Settings press icon on lower right
- For the Info Screen press icon on lower left
- Double tap screen for triggering animation of bear and rabbit characters
The scene of iTree updates on the following dates (during Christmas it has special features):
- Thanksgiving : Don't be surprised if your Tree disappears for a couple of days
- Dec 1 : Tree arrives in the house
- Dec 6st : Tree lights up at 6pm every day
- Dec 15 : The first gifts arrive
- Dec 16-20 : More gifts arrive
- Dec 24 : The tree is lit
- Dec 25 : Enjoy the Holidays
- Jan 1 : Lights go back to normal
- Jan 10 : Outdoor scene shows up again
- Feb 25 : A new tree starts to grow
Don't forget to check on your tree on those dates to see what happens.
Note: Under iOS 5 you need to quit the application or reboot your device to have iTree pick up the new date (we are working on a fix).
supporting latest iPhone models
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Really like it
Got (sorry) this app eons ago for my 3rd gen iPod touch. Have used it on every device since. Anytime there's been a bug or issue, they have fixed it. It's cute and simple. From the adding of gifts each day under the tree before Christmas to the little bear at the stump after the holiday season has ended, this app is fun to watch.
I love this App and I wish you could update it before Christmas, because I need every that says Merry Christmas.
What I don’t understand is that some ape liberal has to ruin Christmas just to please the baboon of atheist, who apparently, has a bad childhood and wants the rest to suffer.
This App is the closest thing in The App Store that I can find, so please update it soon !!!
Such a fun app!
I had this one for quite a while until the newer phones started coming out. I was so glad they updated this app so that I could have it again! It makes me feel like a kid at Christmas for some reason. LOVE the app!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.