Get Ballistic Standard Edition Today!!!
"I shoot on Team Louisiana Precision Rifles in Tactical rifle matches. Everyone on the team that uses Ballistic has had great results. This program has really been a game changer in the precision rifle world."
- Bannon (Louisiana)
"Great app. Helped me prepare for my antelope hunt in Wyoming. Having some for dinner tonight at my friend's restaurant. Thanks again."
- George (New York)
"I used the data from Ballistic for a cold bore shot at 760 yards and center punched the plate. Sent another right on top of it. Done. No loading hassle or BS, just accuracy!"
- Rick (New Mexico)
Ballistic is a highly-accurate ballistic calculator and range companion. With its advanced capabilities, Ballistic can compensate for atmospheric conditions, Coriolis effect, gyroscopic spin drift, and more. It's also much more than an advanced trajectory calculator. With a vast library of nearly 5,000 projectiles and factory loads, rangefinder, and range log, Ballistic is a complete mobile companion for hunting or at the range.
Ballistic's world renowned JBM ballistics engine delivers the gold standard in calculations that other applications compare themselves to.
This is the STANDARD Edition. The ADVANCED Edition also includes:
- iPhone internal barometer supported
- An advanced head-up display for mounted operation
- Advanced wind kit configurable for up to 8 wind sources
- Bryan Litz' custom G7 ballistic coefficients
- 3D Trajectory imaging for visualizing bullet path
- Mil-Dot ballistics head-up display
Standard Edition Features:
- World renowned JBM ballistics engine for the most precise, accurate calculations in the industry.
- Load Library: Nearly 5,000 commercial and military projectiles and factory loads from leading manufacturers or specify your own projectile properties. Includes latest commercial data and military coefficients established at Aberdeen Proving Grounds.
- iCloud Sync: Sync your favorites, optics profiles & range log to all of your other devices
- One-Touch Atmospheric Correction: Instantly adjust your calculations for zero or current atmosphere. Weather updated based on your current location (from a weather service), or enter your own atmospheric values.
- Variable (Stepped) BCs: Includes many popular commercial projectiles from select manufacturers, for more precise calculations.
- Ballistic Charts: Display a chart of the current projectile including drop, energy, and velocity. Compare wind drift. Compare up to eight projectiles on the same chart. Trajectory charts display the projectile's path across multiple altitudes and angles. Zoom charts up to 300% or save a full size chart to your photo album.
- Estimate Distance: Using Mil-Dot or MOA reticle measurements which also supports conversions including inches, centimeters, feet, yards, and meters.
- Target Log: Keep a journal of all your hunts, shoots, adjustments, points of impact, and scores. Includes group calculator, integrated score log, multiple target types, and camera and GPS support. Load as a zero atmosphere later in calculations. Generate cold barrel and scoring reports for each rifle.
- Angular Acquisition: Aim the device at the target like a remote control, or mount on your weapon to receive real-time angular correction.
- Adjustable Units: Elevation and windage output units in inches, centimeters, arcminutes, milliradians, and click values ranging from full click to 1/8 click (or custom click values).
- Calculate your own ballistic coefficients based on two chronograph measurements, or data from the back of an ammo box.
... and much more!
Quick update that fixes two issues experienced by some customers. First, iCloud syncing issues should now be resolved. Additionally, for those of you who prefer to use DA, those values should now be consistently set across all sections of the app. You'll also find more improvements for iOS 13 / Dark Mode.
Please email us if you run into any issues:
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works well, while you keep up w/ the latest phone / ios
I have been using this app for about 3 years. It has been extremely handy & helpful. I learned a lot about ballistics in general and its effect on my loads w/ different calibers.
Unfortunately, because I don't buy the latest iphones and I choose to stay behind the high cost curve, I seem to be a victim of app failure. After a notification of an update, I followed suit and updated. The program now crashes upon attempt to open. There was no warning about incompatibility. I sent a message to the developers, requesting a link to the older version. They insist that they are "not allowed" to offer that, and that Apple "requires" them to only support the latest version of software.
I personally doubt this is 100% accurate, since I have other apps that prevent me from updating, due to incompatibility. Nevertheless, this app was great while it lasted (for me). If they'd address this update issue, it would be worth the 5 stars. I am niw forced to look for another app.
Great app for the range
If you shoot, and like the science of ballistics, and use it to improve your understanding and performance, this is the app for you.
Lots of caliber's lots of grains etc
Really fun app and he visuals are excellent
- Peak Studios LLC
- 32.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2020 Peak Studios LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.