• One of the "coolest, best and most useful photo apps for the iPhone" David Pogue, NY Times, April 27, 2011
• "A must buy for any iPhone owning image sequence fan" - Dr. Andrew Hudson-Smith, Digital Urban
• "Neat! ... TimeLapse is fun." - Dave Caolo, TUAW (The Unofficial Apple Weblog)
TimeLapse is the professional choice for creating and editing great time-lapse sequences on your iDevice.
TimeLapse is the complete time-lapse workflow on the go.
Best in class time-lapse camera:
• Flexible and easy to setup - define your capture session any way you like
• Record 4K video (or HD)
• Record RAW photos (or JPEG)
• Smart Exposure ensures no time lapse flicker
• Works with Motrr Galileo robotic motion control to create amazing pan and tilt time-lapse movies - find out more about Galileo at www.motrr.com
Dedicated HD time-lapse sequence editor:
• Frame level editing
• Powerful framing capabilities for easy virtual pan and zoom
• Powerful filter stack - saturation, brightness, contrast, exposure adjust, gamma adjust, vibrance, white point and more
• Tilt shift
• Deflicker to ensure a pristine final result
Time-lapse photography is a movie making technique that creates the illusion of time progressing more quickly - of time sped up. Common examples of time lapse movies are movies of clouds zipping across the sky, growing plants, blooming flowers, rotting fruit, etc.
NEWS AND SUPPORT
For updates, news and help for TimeLapse follow us on Twitter @xysternet
Help TimeLapse improve! Many of TimeLapse's features are the result of thoughtful user feedback. Visit http://xyster.net/tlapse to share your ideas, post your videos or just say hi. If you love TimeLapse, don't forget to leave a review.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good, but with a pretty major flaw...
I had plans to use this program for a school project based on time lapse photography. To my joy I found this app and it seemed as if it was going to perfect. You could select the fps, adjust framing the shot, pretty much it was all set. I used photos taken from my GoPro and was excited when I had found a program to put it all together. I pressed finish on the file and it gave me a video. The video turned out great... however it is plagued with pink lines across the screen, ruining the video. This is a major flaw that renders the app useless in my eyes and wish I had not spent $5 on it.
Quite a few issues to fix There are several time lapse apps and I'm wondering why everyone has little irritating problems that were not noticed when developed When your saving video to camera roll it saves every single photo there that was taken during the stop motion Sooo when I took a 500 photo video (30 seconds of video at 15 fps) I had to go and delete alll of the photos out of my roll why?! This is so annoying The camera needs to be able to shoot photos faster Also have an option to tap for photos PAUSE! Non of these programs have pause except itimelapse pro and they also have huge software issues Also you can't edit videos after their made So changing music or fps isn't a choice Wait for updates
My mistake. Still love it!
I had used this app for many years on my 4s and loved it. But, after getting a new 6+ I accidentally downloaded this app twice and it stored the icon in two different places. This caused the app to have many glitches. Frustrated, I bought a new app only to find that after deleting the duplicate, it worked as it should. I still like this one better over the new one.
The developer, xyster.net LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- xyster net LLC
- 20 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © xyster.net LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.