Noise Control "ask" people to shut up by "saying SHHH..." automatically! Yes, this is the Noise Control App used by many elementary teachers for innovative classroom noise management!
Noise Control is the pioneering intelligent iPhone App of its kind and we are proud of your precious support for innovation!
What's more, Noise Control is interculturally effective since "Shhhhh.... " is quite simply a cross-cultural way of saying Shut Up!
Tired of constantly asking your kids to stop making noise? In a library and want those talking people to stay quiet but don't want them to know you are the one who "SHHH...." them? "Noise Control" handle these for you automatically!
"Noise Control" continuously monitors the ambient sound level. If the sound level is higher than a user specified "Noise Limit" for enough time (e.g. 1.5 seconds), "Noise Control" will "SHHH..." automatically. (While at the same time, you can pretend to be busy or actually keep busy with something else)
Of course, you can always tap on the "Loud Speaker" image and "Noise Control" will shush ASAP on your demand.
"Shhhhhh.... " is quite simply a cross-cultural way of saying Shut Up!
2) Ambient Sound Level Monitoring
Utilizing the built-in mic of your iPhone to monitor ambient sound level.
3) User Specified Noise Limit
Use the "Noise Limit" slider to set the sound level limit which helps "Noise Control" to decide when to shush!
4) Dynamic Sound Level Meter
Helps you visually monitor the environment sound level and determine the "Noise Limit" accordingly
5) Instant Shush Button
Tap on the "Loud Speaker" figure and "Noise Control" will shush as soon as it can.
6) Smart Sound Monitor
"Noise Control" shushes only when the sound level is higher than the "Noise Limit" for cumulatively enough time within the pass few seconds (approx. 1.5 to 3 sec). So don't worry when you drop your pen or need a quick cough.
7) Adjustable Mic Sensitivity
Adjust the mic input sensitivity to cater different environment
8) Silent Mode Friendly
Works even when your iPhone is switched to "Silent Mode" with the "ring/silent" switch
- "Noise Control" requires access to built-in microphone, you MUST allow Noise Control to access microphone when prompted
- "Noise Control" requires iOS devices with built-in microphone.
- To let other people hear when "Noise Control" shushes, remember not to connect your iPhone to any headphone/earphone/headsets.
- "Noise Control" was named "Keep Quiet..." prior to version 1.1
- Improved compatibility with iOS 10 or later
- Improved compatibility with Bluetooth or AirPlay connected speakers
- Fixed issue where "Shhh..." sound may be produced quietly in earpiece instead of phone speaker on some devices
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Did not work.
This app simply did not work. The yelling of four seven year old boys didn’t set it off.
Developer Response ,
Dear pjmy28, sorry to hear you have problem using Noise Control. Please check you iPhone Settings and see if you have enabled Noise Control to access your microphone.
I am using this as a classroom management tool in my middle school classroom. My students have responded positively to this app.
I recommend plugging your phone into a pair of computer speakers because the warning sound is too low on the phone speaker.
Doesn’t work on my XS Max. It doesn’t sense any sound coming in.
Developer Response ,
Dear Zenoran, sorry to hear you have problem using Noise Control. Please check you iPhone Settings and see if you have enabled Noise Control to access your microphone.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.