Color Splash 4+
Selective color photo effect
Pocket Pixels Inc.
Color Splash lets you give photos a dramatic look by converting them to black and white, while keeping your chosen details in color. This effect draws the viewers' attention to the colored areas, creating striking images.
The intuitive and responsive multi-touch user interface makes Color Splash amazingly easy and fun to use. Use your finger as a brush to "paint" sections of your image black and white, or to bring back the original color. Zooming in and out using the two-finger pinching gesture allows you to work on details with pixel-accuracy.
- Short tutorial videos explain the use of all features and will have you editing your images in minutes.
- Choose photos to edit from your iPhone photo library or from Dropbox or Flickr.
- Share your edited images on Twitter or Flickr. Email them, or save them to your Dropbox.
- Save multiple sessions to resume your work later.
- Undo any number of accidental brush strokes.
- An alternative view mode highlights the regions that will remain in color with a red tint. This makes it easier to see and adjust the boundaries between color and black & white regions.
- Choose from 4 different brushes (hard or soft edged, opaque or transparent) and adjust the brush size.
- Hide the toolbars in full screen mode.
- Updated for new iPhone screen sizes
- Fixes for a few different minor UI issues
Ratings and Reviews
The Best!!! Seriously.
I was so pleased with Juxtaposer’s simple yet powerfully amazing UI that buying Color Splash was and still is a no-brainer! The only difference between the two apps is that this one uses the same UI to color or “uncolor”, so to speak, instead of erasing and “unerasing”. Like Juxtaposer, you can zoom in to edit pictures pixel by pixel rendering professional quality images that’ll have your friends and family begging for copies! You’ll be glad to know you saved an arm and leg by purchasing this app because there is nothing better. I’ve spent the money and I regret not having Color Splash and Juxtaposer in my previous repertoire. I will be following these developers indefinitely as I am eager to see what ways they can apply the same ingenuity to other photo editing angles/aspects in the future. Thank you Pocket Pixel Inc. once again! You are the best!
THE BEST! PERIOD!
I have been using this app for years. Whether it be for a quick, 30 second image for my family or a detailed, professional image for a project I am working on, this app delivers every time! I have tried over the years different apps but this one continues to be the easiest and best looking out there. I only wish I could submit examples of images I have created to show anyone can replicate them for a profound effect!
I really love this app. I've used it for years. During that time, other photo editing and enhancement apps have come and gone from my phone, but Color Splash has been the one that I've held on to consistently. Plus, I love the timely updates to the most recent phone formats. It's nice to see a developer showing love to their users long after we've purchased the product. It's rare in today's app store.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Pocket Pixels Inc.
- 24.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, Japanese
- Age Rating
- © 2009 Pocket Pixels Inc.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.