***Over 2 million players and counting!***
Tangled is a simple yet mind bending puzzle game.
The goal of the game is to "untangle" the lines and make sure they don't overlap. Touch the dots and drag the lines to untangle them. You can now play the famous Planarity / Untangle game on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
The 90 carefully designed puzzles provide a smooth learning curve. Once you've finished all 90, you can have unlimited fun with the randomly generated puzzles. You can also try to master the puzzles and challenge other players online to see who can finish the puzzles in the least amount of moves.
- Set of 90 puzzles carefully designed in increasing difficulty
- Online multiplayer mode. Challenge players around the world to see who can finish 3 puzzles in the least amount of moves
- Progress bar so you can see how close you are to solve the puzzle
- MultiTouch support; move multiple dots at once
- Unlimited randomly generated puzzles with 5 difficulty levels
- Retina graphics!
"The game idea is pretty strong and the execution is also very well done. It can be very tough at times, but if you are the kind of guy who loves to take on challenges, give Tangled a shot." 9 / 10 TheAppleGoogle
5/5 "Awesome - Congrats on a simple yet really fun game!" nobre
5/5 "One puzzling and challenging game - The replayability of this game is outstanding!. Not only do you have 20 puzzles that are enough to keep you puzzling away for hours, but it also generates leveled puzzles randomly. the interface is easy to understand, yet the game is difficult to master. Excellent." Luis Villalta
- Added iPhone6 and iOS8 support
- Added localization for French, Simplified and Traditional Chinese
- Bug fixes
- Fixed some issues affecting some people when playing in the multiplayer mode
- Fixed other bugs
- Multiplayer: You can now play against other players online! Select a difficulty level and you'll get matched against someone automatically
- Brand new updated look. More modern and fits right in the newer iOS
- Multiple resolution support! Looks right at home on your iPhone 5/5C/5S!
- No more worlds. The puzzles have been reorganized by difficulty levels.
- Star rating were also removed from the game.
- iPad version now has more space to solve the puzzle.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Excellent, almost perfect
Great game with good complexity. Yes it crashes once in a while, and takes you back a few levels when it does. Same if you close it or go back in the menus. I found moving multiple end points at the same time useful. But unraveling chaos actually gets to be a challenge. The multiplayer option doesn't do much yet but the random section is good, except you can't see your progress.
I liked this before the overhaul. I still like it, but I have mixed feelings on the new game. I like the new graphics, and that the puzzles get harder at a more gradual pace. I like the star system in theory, but sometimes it's fun to just play with the puzzles without optimizing moves. I find I am too focused on the final star tally now to do that. But what really annoys me is the fact that you have to pay for the levels after unlocking them with stars. I feel like they should either have access purchased with stars or with money, not both. Heck, the star cost could be raised to make it challenging to use stars instead of money.
Sometimes the tangled lines are not displayed correctly: the lines that are not tangled are red as well. Like the eleventh hard level.
If I passed level 11 and then exit the game, when I return, I must pass level 11 again in order to play level 12.
- West Code Studios
- 25.6 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2014 West Code Studios
- In-App Purchases
- Marshmallow Sky $0.99
- Mud Miasto $0.99
- Planetarius $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.