Love card games? Astraware Solitaire is a great collection of 12 of the most popular single player card games. It includes Klondike (also known simply as Solitaire), Pyramid, Spider, Clock, Yukon, Canfield, Four Seasons, Sultan's Harem, Idiot's Delight, Golf, Calculation, and Freecell, each with custom gameplay options so you can play using your favorite variation on the standard rules.
- Golden Trophy Deck awards - win the golden cards during play and once the whole deck is unlocked, use it to play with!
- Play in portrait or landscape mode
- Play with your own rules, turn off hints or auto-moves using the 'Customize' option when you start a new game
- Many decorative backgrounds to choose from, or use your own photos
- Wide choice of card backs, or choose your own pictures!
- Choice of card fronts including extra clear card faces for visibility
- Detailed game statistics including how long you've played and how often you win
- Game options for smart assistance - play with one-touch help, or drag and drop the cards yourself - it's your choice!
- Game auto saves your progress
- Guaranteed solvable games for the puzzle settings you choose!
"Astraware Solitaire provides a very customizable and enjoyable gaming experience... jump on this one... You will not be disappointed." - GearDiary.com
"Combining 12 of the most popular games with nice animation and unlockables makes Astraware Solitaire stand out from the bunch." - PixelatedGeek.com
Astraware Solitaire is free to play, supported by adverts (which you can choose to watch in advance to earn 'Hearts' to use for playing games), or choose the single in-app purchase to Go Deluxe and play ad-free permanently!
Fix: crash on devices running iOS 9.3
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Update makes it crash
Well since the new update, if you try to select a custom background it crashes the app.
Also, but this is ongoing not since the new app, about 50% of the time when the message come up that there are no use for moves left you can still easily win the game.
I have been using this app almost daily for over 10 years. I find it relaxing and stimulating. Thus I play it while ready to go to bed or when ready to wake up. I have played thousands of times (I’m retired😊) and it has always worked. Very recently a small bug started where a card was taking up a spot in the tableau but was not identified. The game still worked but I reported it and it was fixed in short order. The app does everything I want and gives options that are good for learning a new game (there are 12) or to make a game more interesting. For example just last month in Klondike I allowed any card versus just kings in the empty tableau column. Changed the game a lot and winning went from approximately 9% of the time to maybe 14%. My strategy changed too. So I highly recommend the game and too bad some apparently have had issues and hence the lower ratings.
My favorite game(s)!
I have been playing Astraware games since they were writing them fo the PalmOS devices. Graphics are excellent, play is smooth, and I can set the difficulty low enough to teach my grandkids how to play them. I get them hooked using a real deck of cards on the coffee table, then switch them over to Astraware on their phones
Since getting my current phone a couple years ago, I have a streak in Free Cell that is almost 15,000 consecutive wins with no losses. Golden Deck took about 10 days of intense play to achieve. Howard Tomlinson and the gang do an excellent job of adapting all 12 of these Solitaire games to the small screen.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Astraware Limited
- 57.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2007-2020 Astraware Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Deluxe Ad-Free Upgrade $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.