Exact capabilities of the best-selling financial calculator from Texas Instruments – the BA II Plus. Easier to use than other financial calculators, including the HP 12C. Cool, convenient and affordably priced. The smart choice in financial calculators for business professionals and college students, in corporate and university settings.
FULL RANGE OF FINANCE AND SCIENCE FUNCTIONS
• Solves Time-Value-of-Money (TVM) calculations
• Generates amortization schedules
• Performs cash-flow analysis, and computes NPV and IRR
• Calculates depreciation with four different methodologies
• Breakeven, profit and percent difference calculations
• Date function to determine days between dates
• Evaluates bond prices and yields “to maturity” or “to call”
• Scientific capabilities include trig. and log. functions
• Memory stores 10 values and Constant Memory™ retains them
• Choice of chain or Algebraic Operating System methods
• Key click sounds enabled optionally via Settings
• Switches to 2nd functions fast with one-touch 2nd function key
• TVM P/Y=1 default matches current BA II Plus calculator
FOR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION CURRICULUM
• Real Estate
- Updated built-in help
To report issues and help us improve our apps, please email us at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Please Provide a Free Upgrade to the Professional Version
This is a great tool and although I have both versions of the calculator in my home, I would much rather have the professional version on my tablet. I think anyone who is buying this software for iOS is more likely to be a professional user, so it doesn't make sense to constrain us to the student version of the calculator. I would give this application 5 stars if it were the professional version but I have to limit my rating to 3 stars for the student version. PLEASE PROVIDE A FREE UPGRADE!
Great App, Same as Real BAII Plus
This app exactly mimics the BAII Plus Professional Edition calculator in layout and functionality. I bought this app while studying for the FM/2 so I would not have to worry about forgetting my calculator at home while out studying. The buttons on the calculator are a little on the small side, so you have to be conscientious of your typing so you don't accidentally tap the wrong button. Other than reshaping the buttons, I see no way around that problem, so I don't count it against TI. I'm giving the app four stars because, although the app is fantastic and an excellent mobile version of its physical platform, the price is way too high.
Landscape mode needed
This is my go to for any finance calculation and I wish I could use it anytime for basic calculations. As I use my iPad so very much (Pro 12.9”) I have to use something else without the ability for it to be used in landscape mode. Please Please Please, add landscape AND the ability to open this side by side/hide. I will change this review to 5 stars if that happens, but until then, for the price, this should be embarrassing that these two capabilities have never been addressed.
- Texas Instruments
- 12.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © (c) 2008-2016 by Texas Instruments Incorporated, All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.