CHMate is an amazing way to read eBooks for EPUB and CHM format. With CHMate, You can organize your files into personal collections, add bookmarks and notes to your favorite passages, and find the desired text anywhere in your book.
iCloud features (iOS 7.0 and above required)
• Organize your CHM documents into personal Collections that appear on all your devices
• Keep bookmarks, highlights, notes, and your current page up-to-date everywhere using iCloud
Great ways to read
• Customizable fonts for heading, body text and code snippets, adjustable line height.
• Fast scrolling, never be lagged with the pagination.
• Highlight your favorite passages and add notes with the built-in bookmarking features
• Share quotes, or thoughts about your favorite book with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Messages, or Mail
• Find a word, character, or phrase anywhere in your book with the built-in search feature
• Gathering and show all images inside a page
• Easily adjust your screen brightness to find the perfect lighting for any environment
• Add files with desktop web browser or iTunes File Sharing
Note: CHMate allows only one book at a time, if you want to manage and read multiple books, please buy the "CHMate Premium" (In-App Purchase or the standalone app).
- Fix an issue on saving images
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Highlighting (almost fixed!)
The latest update fixed the "fail to highlight" error in ONE of my ebooks (I have two ebooks which have problems in highlighting, other ebooks have no errors) which is absolutely great! :) however, in my other ebook, it's still the same: I am able to highlight, but when I go to another chapter, the highlighted marks from the previous chapter are still there! It's very frustrating, since I rely on these highlights for quick reviewing as my board exam approaches. Please fix this! This is the first app that I've ever bought and I don't want to regret it. Thank you! Will wait for the next update re this.
It Won’t Save Any Notes You Make
This app. needs to be updated and bugs fixed. You can no longer make a note on something and have it save your note. Until this gets fixed, the app. isn’t worth the time and money.
It's really the best at job. It's probably can do anything,at least from my point of view.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.