Dive into a personal video adventure. Stay current with music, news, and culture that matter. Immerse yourself in videos you actually care about—all from sources you trust.
Every day, millions of people experience the world through the Dailymotion app. Find out why.
Watching on Dailymotion comes standard with:
· An endless & immersive viewing experience made just for you
· Your favorite people, brands, and Channels
· Hyper-personalized recommendations to satisfy your every desire
· Offline viewing for when the internet gets lost
· Your very own Library for stashing stuff
· Playlists so you can curate the world
· Live streams you can tune into
· Sharing for all those social media platforms
sports, live, news, music, trailers, free, streaming, HD, movies, culture
Performance Enhancements & Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I used to use daily motion a lot but whenever I went to watch something online the captions would not pop up so I downloaded the app instead. I cant even click on the button where the captions, video resolution, etc are at. The button appears but every time i press on it, it does absolutely nothing. Please fix this bug
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback which we have shared with our developers.
In order to better understand and resolve the behavior you're facing, could you please contact us via this form http://bit.ly/2uqlNW8 and provide us more details about the device used and the links of a few impacted videos?
If the behavior occurs also on browser, please send us the browser and its version too.
I really love this app to watch all my favorite episodes of shows that barely airs anymore but i think the app needs a few updates, for starters i think if you watch a video and then close the app the video should be able to save your progress in the video, and maybe make it where are home page shows stuff we will be interested for the people who use this app to watch cartoons it would really help for that to be a feature, then maybe we will be able to delete a video from are playlist without having to delete the whole playlist and be able to reorganize it if you put something out of order. I hope you think about these features in the future updates
Edit watch later/ playlist
Pretty solid app but can we get the option to edit/reorder our watch later playlist? The order in which we watch things are backwards and it’s quite annoying having to manually scroll through the playlist to watch videos since they don’t play in the order in which we assigned it.
- 141.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Dailymotion S.A.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.