iKanban puts your reminders and todos on a three column board "Todo, Doing, Done". On Mac, iPad and iPhone.
FREE TO USE
iKanban tells you what you were working on at each project and gives you a complete visual representation of your lists progresses on a single board.
Problems, Issues, Requests, Ideas, Questions:
Send me a mail: email@example.com
IMPORTANT: OPEN YOUR REMINDERS APP AT LEAST ONCE, IF YOU HAVE NEVER USED IT BEFORE.
Tasks, like reminders, traditionally have two states: Open and Done.
The lists that contain such tasks can't tell you what you were working on.
But what if you get interrupted?
Or you have to jump between projects?
Or pick up work on a list that you left weeks before?
You can help yourself by sorting or flagging the current tasks.
But there isn't always a natural order and flagging a task doesn't please everyone, at least not myself, as it looks more like prioritizing.
If that sounds familiar, have a look at iKanban.
It adds a third state: "DOING".
While this is a simplification of the kanban principles, it is a "one little thing" that adds enormous value to the process. Its value is twofold:
ONE: It answers the "What was i supposed to do right now, on this thing?"-question.
TWO: It gives you a visual overview of all stuff you are working on.
- Single Board for all lists
- Focus on a single list
- Filter by list title
- Filter by reminders title
- Create and edit lists
- Give reminders a color: yellow, blue, magenta, white
- Make Prios prominently visible. Lists headers turn yellow if prioritized reminder is contained
- Open reminder in Reminders App
- Powerfull keyboard shortcuts (Mac, iPad)
- Control list visibility: Show and hide lists
- Only one priority level
- Lists can't be deleted
- No Drag & Drop
- No manual sorting: Lists are alphabetically sorted, reminders by date
- Pro Version with GTD tools: Inbox, Mindsweep (Batch entry), Contexts/Tags
- Watch App
JUST TRY IT OUT. IT'S FREE
Ratings and Reviews
Nice to see iteration!
The app is a fantastic start and I believe it has a great future, especially as people learn about Kanban (whether for software or personal productivity).
I love this iPad app for my Personal Kanban. It has allowed me to visualize my Tax Practice work flow and make improvements in the way I do business.
If I had the ability to influence upgrades it would be to ask for the ability to scale sticky note size to see more on my screen, and the ability to add another column to park jobs awaiting info from the client (who'd think a client would come in unprepared!).
But I love the program as is!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Matthias Hennemeyer
- 2.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2020 Matthias Hennemeyer
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.