CliniCalc is a comprehensive tool for medical professionals, making it easy to perform complex calculations and remember scores, scales, classifications & more with high quality images. CliniCalc gives you the answers you need, when you need them.
Do you remember the CHADS2 Score for atrial fibrillation patients, or recall the details of the Glasgow Coma Scale? Medical professionals often need to remember a wealth of complicated calculations.
No matter what you need to know, whether it’s a classification, formula, scale or anything else, CliniCalc’s streamlined navigation makes finding what you need simple and lightning fast.
Store your favorite formulas, find the most recently used, search for specific calculations using keywords and short descriptions. You’re only ever seconds away from finding the answers you need.
CLINICALC – BENEFITS
• Hundreds of relevant formulas, scores, classifications & scales
• Store your favourite formulas, view recently used & search using keywords quickly
• Detailed background information for each formula
• High quality images to help you with accurate classifications
• Universal support for US and SI units, with easy switching
FORMULAS, SCORES & CLASSIFICATIONS
• Here’s just a small sample of the valuable information you’ll have access to when using CliniCalc:
• Anesthesia – ASA, Bromage, Cormack, Goldman, ABCD, APACHE, Parkland, CAM-ICU, SAPS
• Cardiology – CC/AHA ASCVD, CHADS, EuroSCORE, GRACE, HAS-BLED, Killip, PROCAM, QT-c, TIMI
• Emergency Medicine – 4T Score, CATCH, Canadian CT Head Rule, DIC, Dose Calculator, Glasgow Come Scale
• Gastroenterology – Child-Pugh, Glasgow, Harvey Bradshaw, MELD, NAC Calc, PELD, Ranson’s
• Hematology – DIC Score, Iron Deficit, ANC, Reticulocyte Index
• Nephrology – Cockcroft, GFR calculators, MDRD, Water Deficit & RIFLE
• Neurology – AMTS, Catch Rules, Dermatome Map, Hunt-Hess, NIHSS, WFNS
• Pediatrics – Age, Target Height, APGAR; Pediatric GCS, Tube Size, Westley Croup Score
• Pulmonology – CURB-65, MRC, GOLD, Spirometry, SMART-COP, BODE
• Miscellaneus – NNT, Odds, Sample Size, Two-Way Table, Corrected Ca, Units conversions
GET THE MOST COMPLETE DATABASE OF FORMULAS, SCORES & CLASSIFICATIONS TODAY!
This app is intended for educational purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. No clinical decisions should be made based on this app.
CliniCalc uses elements from the open source project “MedCalc for iPhone” governed by the Apache 2.0 and Creative Commons licenses.
We're always looking to improve our apps with new features and improvements across the product.
This update includes under the hood improvements and small bug fixes to keep everything running smoothly.
Please visit our website www.mediconapps.com or send feedback to email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Great clinical tool
Just what I was looking for – especially the eGFR calculators and the CHADS2 score come in handy!
Good, not great
Pros: broad scope, ability to choose metric versus English units, nice clinical background info and explanation of the equations.
Cons: mainly little glitches that make it kind of frustrating. Examples: the data entry screen obscures some of the information and you can’t minimize it. The category at the bottom of the screen, “Misc,” can’t be accessed because you can’t scroll down far enough or minimize the toolbar. Search is sometimes clunky, “BMI” isn’t found when searching, but “Body Mass Index” is. And so on.
Would still recommend the app, but it needs a little work.
The info is very useful but they don't all work. For instance The physics conversions don't change to the listed categories. Stuck on energy. Would pay for working app.
- Medicon Apps
- 31.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017–2049 Medicon Applications
- In-App Purchases
- CliniCalc Full Version $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.