Fax Print & Share Lite is identical to our Fax Print & Share app, except that it stores a maximum of 7 files/folders, and displays ads. It enables you to print, fax, and share documents and photos, and upload files to FedEx Office® Print Online.
"VERY EASY TO USE. I was in New York on vacation an had to fax signed documents. I was able to do it all from my iPad. I love it." - B, Dec 15, 2011
"GREAT TO HAVE!! It has got me out of a bind many times" - KL, Dec 15, 2011
"EXCELENTE APLICACIÓN. Funciona muy bien, fácil de usar..." - MR, Nov 30, 2011
"PERFECT. Thanks to this i have a job!" - T, Oct 3, 2011
"WOW. I've knocked down probably 30 apps before I found this jewel!" - DP, Sep 15, 2011
• View/print many document types, including PDF, Word, Excel, bitmap, TIFF, text, HTML, Open Office, GIF, and encapsulated PostScript.
• Create new text documents.
• Use a web browser to transfer files between your computer and this app.
• Print to networked or shared printers. No additional software is necessary. This app includes support for over 1,400 printers from HP, Epson, Canon, Samsung, Brother, Lexmark, Xerox, Ricoh, Oki, Kyocera, Infotec, NRG, Lanier, and many more!
• Send faxes to over 220 countries and territories worldwide - no subscription required!
• Get a professional USA-based toll-free number for your incoming faxes and voicemail.
• Send postcards and letters via USPS (postal mail).
• Print remote files on MobileMe, Box.net, or Dropbox, or download them into this app.
• Print web-based files or download them into this app. (Pro version only)
• Capture and process images from your onboard camera or photo album.
• Upload documents to FedEx Office® Print Online, a leading provider of print services with over 1800 locations worldwide.
DOES THIS APP SUPPORT MY PRINTER?
See the list of printer models this app supports at http://www.ndilitechnologies.com/help.html.
HOW DO I USE THIS APP TO PRINT/FAX FROM MY OTHER APPS?
Import the files from your other iPhone/iPad apps into this app, and then use this app to print/fax them.
(The iOS is designed such that this app's proprietary printing engine only works within this app. The iOS does not support/allow third party system-wide drivers. The iOS cannot use this app to print files within another app's storage space—for example, files stored in Pages, Numbers, Safari, Notes, Mail, etc. Therefore, files created in other apps must be imported into this app.)
IS THERE HELP AVAILABLE?
Yes. In addition to the built-in user guide, you can also ask questions via our real-time chat Customer Support module.
Optional Toll Free Number Subscription Notes:
• Title of service: Toll-Free Number Subscription
• Length of subscription: 1,3, 6 or 12 month options
• Price of subscription: $14.99,$39.99,$79.99,$14.99/year.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
 Each fax unit purchases a one-page fax that can be sent in 60 seconds or less to a destination in the USA or Canada. The number of fax units needed to transmit a one-page 60-second fax to a destination in another country is listed in the rate card within this app. Please note that a page that requires a longer transmission time (for example, a page containing high resolution graphics) consumes additional fax units.
 To receive voicemail or faxes, you must setup an incoming toll-free phone number. The toll-free phone number requires a monthly subscription. 60 minutes/month are included free with subscription. Toll-free numbers are USA-based numbers and are accessible in the United States only.
- performance enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I use it to send faxes every week. Works Great!
Never had any issues, also use to print from Documents to go files.
Incoming Fax Number Pricing is a Ripoff
I have used FaxPrintShareLite since April 2010 with the first iPad. I have found it to be an outstanding program, so much so that when I show colleagues this application, it often is a, if not the deciding factor that induces them to purchase an iPad.
However, since FPSL was unable to receive faxes until last week, I used FaxBurner for incoming faxing. Although I was not too thrilled to pony up ninety bucks a year for the service, it does allow for 500 incoming and outgoing faxes per month, considerably more than I'll ever need. So consider my excitement when I received the message that FPSL was now able to receive incoming faxes! Until I saw the pricing structure. Are you guys out of your mind? One hundred fifty dollars per year AND it's structured on a per minute rather than per fax basis? I could get three 30-page contracts in a month and use up 20 percent of my "free" ANNUAL minutes. So if I understand this correctly, purchasing your option, I've already spent 50 percent more with the very realistic possibility that I'll have to shell out more dough before the year is up. I don't think so. PLEASE revisit this pricing plan.
Misleading advertising - smells like a scam...
Supposed 'direct printing through network printers' is a scam - they acknowledge themselves that most PC or Mac printers lack that functionality. So-called 'extensive online help' is shallow and lacks any meaningful details. Altogether does not work, but of course I can't get my $$ back. App Store, in your rush to get apps for the iPad you're approving stuff that doesn't work. Don't buy this - in fact, stay away from these Ndili Technology folks altogether. All their software seems to be buggy and designed to get your money. And no, I don't work for anyone else, I'm just a regular end-user.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ndili Technologies, Inc
- 191.5 MB
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Ndili Technologies, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- FaxPack 4 - with 4 Fax Units $0.99
- FaxPack 21 - with 21 Fax Units (including 1 bonus) $4.99
- FaxPack 90 - with 90 Fax Units (including 10 bonus) $19.99
- FaxPack 44 - with 44 Fax Units (including 4 bonus) $9.99
- 1-month lease for a USA Toll-Free Number $14.99
- Toll-Free Number For Fax And Voicemail $14.99
- 3-month lease for a USA Toll-Free Number $39.99
- Toll-Free Number For Fax And Voicemail $79.99
- Toll-Free Number For Fax And Voicemail $39.99
- 6-month lease for a USA Toll-Free Number $79.99