Ultimate Omer 2 is the premiere sefirat ha’omer app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
The first of its kind to include עלינו and change
at sunset, Ultimate Omer also features a
customizable local notification system, and a
progess tracker, so you never have to miss
As a universal app, Ultimate Omer features
stunning presentation of the daily count - perfect for making sefira a family event. Put it on display in the living
room and let the whole family count together.
Ultimate Omer 2: The Sefira app you can count on.
• Ultimate Omer 2 has been featured on the Nachum Segal show. (March 14, 2012)
• Ultimate Omer 2 is #2 in Top Grossing Paid Lifestyle apps in Israel (April 9, 2012)
• Ultimate Omer 2 is in the top 200 grossing lifestyle apps in 9 App Stores. (April 9, 2012) Thanks for your continued support!
‣ Hebrew Date Handling: The hebrew date (by which the omer is counted) begins the night before. This app uses your location to change at sunset. Sefira 3 comes with over 50 locations and can detect your location if you're not on the list. The default location is Jerusalem.
‣ Customizable Reminder: You can set a reminder daily for whatever time you like, free of charge. (If you want, you can disable the reminder too.) Don't miss a day again!
‣ Application Icon Badge: The app icon shows the current day of the עומר. Now, you don't even need to open the app - a quick glance tells you what day it is. You can now control the behavior of the badge in the Settings tab.
‣ Full Omer Text: Of course, you can tap on the app's icon and see the full text of the sefira count. This is the only Sefira app to include עלינו. Sefira 3 now supports asheknaz, sefard, and sephardic nusach.
‣ Progress Tracker: Keep track of your progress. You can mark off if you've counted with this unique progress tracker. Tap on the checkmark after you've counted. (You can tap a row to toggle if you've counted as well.)
‣ Custom Font and Line Settings: Adjust line height and font size to your liking and choose between two fonts.
Fixed a reminders bug caused by missing authorization request.
If you've previously had reminders enabled, you'll be prompted the next time you open the app. Otherwise, you'll be prompted the next time you enable reminders.
Ratings and Reviews
Really a great app well done! Only please fix the dikduk on the Ashkenaz counting, it's really poor, like it's not "shnayim osor". Is it? And the rest of the dikduk too. But again it's a phenomenal app. Thank you very much!
Wow! Your'e really something so quickly to respond and fix the dikduk!! And the audible alarm, can't wait to hear it. Thank you very much!
Still need to tweak the Dikduk a bit. The Chatof is not a Tzairai it's a Shvoh. Plus other niggling minor points (I mean its called Dikduk for a reason😃). Also a comma - at minimum - would be in place between Lo yoshia and VaAnachnu. But, yes, I Looove this app Yasher Koach.
You deserve the compliments for making such a useful and beneficial app. A Ksiva veChsima Tova to you and all of yours too.
Don't forget to fix the dikduk.
Have a great winter!
This app makes sefira so easy!! It gets rid of those "What was last night's?" confusion. It even includes the aleinu that most other independent sefirah apps don't have! I think this app is worth its price. 5 of 5 stars. I love the push notifications.
Good but for badge behavior after Shabbat
Like this app a lot however I keep the badge to auto-hide so that when I have already counted it does not remind me. Saturday night when turning my phone on after Shabbat, it didnt remind me to count as it already thought I "missed" Friday night since I didnt check off during shabbat that I did count. This should be fixed that Friday night or any other "missed" nights shouldn't preclude it from reminding the next night.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.