Routines app is checklists for the repeated tasks and chores in your life. Use Routines app to keep recurring tasks from cluttering your calendar, email and other todo lists.
With build-in daily, weekly, monthly and yearly checklists, Routines app makes it easy for you to follow your tasks and serves as reminders to the important todos in your life.
■ Overwhelmed by routine houseworks? Use Routines to keep track of the chores and never miss a thing again.
■ Need to cultivate good habits? Use Routines to ensure you are 'doing it' until it becomes a habit.
■ Learning a new skill? Use Routines to setup recurring period for the learning and practice.
■ Always miss your monthly report deadline? Use Routines to remind you of the important tasks at hands.
Keep recurring tasks separate from your big todo list and calendar with Routines. Download Routines and find out how this approach has helped many to focus better and improve their productivity.
OUR USERS SAYS
"We use routines at work to standardize the day. This app is exactly what I needed to stick to my routine and remain accountable for my work. Love it."
"The perfect app for creating a routine for home, work, anything! Don't waste money on other apps!"
- Enter recurring tasks into one of daily, weekly, monthly and yearly checklists. Keep routine tasks separate from your calendar and other todo lists.
- Home tab provides a dashboard view of all daily/weekly/monthly/yearly tasks that are happening today.
- For each daily/weekly/monthly/yearly list, tap the list title to toggle different views. Views are different grouping and sorting of tasks.
- Easily add context to tasks. Define your own context and use it to organize your tasks, for example separating todos for home and for work. Each task can be assigned to one context.
- Tags are keywords that help describe the tasks. Assigned one or more tags to each task. Define as many tags as required to suit how you organize your lists.
- Tap on the filter bar to filter the list display by context and/or tags.
- Create alerts to send notifications before or on the date of the task. Routines uses local notifications to ensure timely reminders even when you are not connected to the Internet.
- Turn on Auto-Highlight to color task title in orange for tasks that fall within a range from current period. You specify the range from the app settings. This serves as quick at-a-glance reminders on the tasks due at the moment.
- Turn on Auto-Uncheck to automatically uncheck tasks at specified time. For example, setup to auto-uncheck your weekly tasks every Monday morning at 1am to give a clean slate at beginning of each week.
Routines is an universal app for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Requires minimum iOS 8. Optimized for iOS 9, iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus.
Contact email@example.com for support and enquiries. We have no way of contacting you if you post an issue as a review.
Visit http://www.coopla.com/routines/ for FAQs and detail info.
This Routines app update includes improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app. It’s easy and extremely useful. I am unable to actually use it because the notifications do not get my attention. I have ADHD and I tend to need notifications/alarms that are loud and persistent, especially if I’m hyperfocused on something. For some reason I do not get the sound/haptics on my watch and even when I change my settings I don’t hear the notifications on my iPhone ☹️. I intend to send the developer an email and hopefully they can improve the notifications!
Good routine tracking app
I really don’t like cluttering my Things app with normal routing things, so I tried this app to enter all of my regular habits. So far, I really like it. It allows you to set custom intervals for tasks (every 2 weeks, 1st Wednesday of each month, day 15 of each month, once every 3 months), making it very flexible. You can also set custom alerts for each task. There are a lot of settings, but they aren’t too hard to set. It can even be set to uncheck the tasks at the next interval automatically. One thing that it doesn’t do, though, is keep stats on how often you complete your routine, but I don’t really need this for what I am doing.
There are a few things I wish the app would do differently. For one thing, if you set an alert, it goes off at the time you set it even if you have checked off the task as completed for that day. It allows you to set a task for a time interval, but you can’t set, for example, a weekly task that can be completed any time during the week. You have to at least set a day.
You can set alerts before the time to complete a task, but you can’t set alerts to fire after the time interval if you haven’t completed the task or have repeating alerts if the task is not addressed.
It has a today page to show what you need to do today, but it doesn’t allow you to customize it to see more upcoming tasks.
Of course, it lacks any kind of cloud sync, but I can live with out this.
Great solution I have been looking for
I have tried many, many checklist apps (some free, many paid) to get something where I could make routine checklists for each part of the day. I really want to keep these constantly repeating tasks out of my task manager (OmniFocus) to prevent clutter. While there are changes I would make based on my personal use of the app (weekly tasks with no particular day set), default view hiding checked off tasks), overall the app is so smooth and so much what I have been wanting that I have to give it 5 stars. Minor request: would be nice to have the items completed not be visible.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.