“A standard-bearer for mobile gaming.” - Destructoid
40 Million Players! Now with glorious retina artwork for iPad and iPhone 5!
“The best casual endless game in the App Store” - AppAdvice.com
"Incredibly addictive" - Gamezebo
"Superb" - Slide to Play
Get ready to blast off on an epic jumping journey with Mega Jump!
Collect coins, grab crazy powerups, and dodge monsters to boost yourself to the edge of the universe and beyond!
Mega Jump has it all:
- Eye-popping cartoon graphics and gorgeous hand-painted backdrops!
- Four incredible worlds to explore!
- Amazing upgradable powerups!
- Turn into a Balloon, become a Coin Magnet or zap enemies with the Power Shield!
- Grab the Super Nova Boost and hang on for a fiery ride!
- Unlock all kinds of awesome and hilarious characters to play with!
- New limited-time characters added every month!
- Dozens of unlockable achievements!
- Online worldwide leaderboards with Game Center!
What are you waiting for? Grab Mega Jump and start jumping!
Mega Jump has 40 million players and counting, and reached the #1 App spot in 28 countries!
Thanks to all the Mega Jumpers out there!
Join us on the Mega Jump Facebook page:
Follow us on Twitter:
Please note: Apple is not a sponsor of any promotion.
This latest update improves performance and stability.
Ratings and Reviews
A Must-Update-And-Bring-Back Game!
This was such a great game! Easy to learn, fun to play, and the best part is that it was a simple concept: jump as high as you can! I played it all the time and I LOVED it! Chilling on the couch? Play while you’re comfy. Waiting in line? Play and kill some time. Want to zone out from a rough day? What better way than to play?!
I REALLY hope that the developers update the game anytime soon! Now that I have a very active and game driven kid, I wanted to introduce this game to him cause it right up his alley! Silly creatures, funny sounds, and easy controls!
What more could a 6yr old want?!
Man Mega Jump takes me back to when I was 13, I used to play this game a lot..I was hoping to reinstall this game at this day in age but unfortunately I’m met with an unfortunate roadblock: This game-as well as its sequel hasn’t been updated in so long that current iPhones don’t support it. I hope that some day this may change, and these apps get the updates they need in order to become playable again, but for now, I’ll just keep dreaming for that day to come
Does anyone Play This game anymore?
I'm glad I've been able to get this app on my own phone after 4 years passed from the first time I played this but it seems that a lot of people reviewed this game a year ago. I do have my concerns about this so called "Glitch" but I hope it never happens to me anytime soon. Anyways good luck, and keep Hopping your way to the highest level possible ;)
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Get Set Games Inc.
- 109.5 MB
- Requires iOS 5.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 5.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 5.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2010 Get Set Games Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 1,500 Mega Points $0.99
- 3,500 Mega Points $1.99
- 20,000 Mega Points $9.99
- 9,000 Mega Points $4.99
- 300,000 Mega Points $94.99
- 50,000 Mega Points $24.99
- New Character: Foxworthy $0.99
- New Character: Buster $0.99
- New Character: Rosie $0.99
- 125,000 Mega Points $49.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.