Find your next home with the real estate app designed specifically for Hawaii homebuyers and sellers. The comprehensive Locations app features Hawaii-specific search features, and the most up-to-date listings and market statistics.
Connect with (or find!) your trusted Locations agent using the Locations mobile app.
• Search Hawaii homes by neighborhood or condominium name
• Search for homes three ways: Search homes near you (via GPS locator), enter an address or landmark, or draw a custom region on the map
• Save your favorite homes and searches, and receive alerts you when new listings come on the market, drop in price or are sold.
• Connect with your Locations agent to schedule viewings or request more information.
• Search by land tenure (leasehold/fee simple )
• Search by property type: Single-family homes, condominiums/townhomes and more, or by keywords like “pool” or “lanai”
• Filter searches by price, beds, baths, keywords and more
• Find open houses, add them to your calendar and get driving directions
• View the pricing and sales history for all active listings
• Access local market statistics
• View more properties on the screen at one time than any other app (up to 250 at a time!)
For more information, visit www.locationshawaii.com.
Improved Address/Location search navigation, general fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good tho perfectable app
Easy to use when you get used to idiosyncratic UI
3D Maps when you zoom in
Mostly up to date (lists when properties are in escrow)
Cons (suggestions, really, developers!)
**Needs floor-level option (particularly for Waikiki but for any high rise neighborhood) in search
**Needs lanai/no option in search
Property pix don’t always load well (permanently “loading”)
Hooking into a realtor was very good for me. I got a super competent professional. I can see that this is pushy, but it IS a realtor company app, after all.
Really good app
We're working on our move to the Big Island and the information we can find on each property is great, especially about the property tax. Two things would really improve things. 1- there is no key to the sections in each region. How about a way to narrow the search by telling us what each section is. For instance, I always choose All Sections because there is no way to know if a section of South Hilo is Kurtis Town or downtown Hilo. 2- when using Quick search for an MLS number, I always have to make sure that I'm on the right Island. Even then it doesn't always take. Another minor annoyance are the flag that sticks down covering the Quicksearch box and the social media buttons on the left. Need some space management there guys. BUT, on the whole I really do like the app.
Can't view a simple property without an acciunt
I don't want to save the search or add a favorite
I wanted to get a quick look at a house, it kept on prompting me to create an account or log in
What a joke
Just like all realtor hacks
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.