Take control of your Mobily products and services with the all new Mobily App. Updated to include a modern, clean and highly intuitive look and feel, Mobily App streamlines your account management experience giving you fast access to all your important account info and more. With new features and improvements added regularly you’ll be able to do more than ever before.
Our great new features include:
• Payments & Recharges Made Easy - Pay your bills and recharge easily using a variety of debit and credit cards through our smart and secure app;
• Shopping on Demand - Get the latest smart phone, new line, sim, or fiber delivered right to you;
• Simple Subscriptions - Find the best and latest offers on packages, services, and add-ons and quickly subscribe/unsubscribe with one click;
• Delightfully Helpful Support - Talk to a real human through our social media support channels and sit back and relax whilst we take care of all your communication needs;
• All Your Lines in One Place - Manage all your numbers under one account simply and securely.
And many more to come.
This update includes:
- General bug fixes
- General Enhancements
Thanks for using the Mobily app!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have been using the pre-paid service and didn’t know about this app. This is excellent and I can add funds and plans directly marking it very useful. I hope they make app like this for etisalat in Dubai as they are so far behind Mobily . Will recommend everyone to use this app
Debit card payment system is very inconsistent
Overall this app is easy to use. They could improve the way a person renews prepaid plans. It’s very confusing. If you have time left on the plan but no data, and you have available credit for the cost of the plan, it doesn’t automatically renew until the time runs out. If you try to “renew” the plan, you get a message that you’re already subscribed to the plan. You have to manually “unsubscribe” to the plan and resubscribe. During that time you have no internet access. So you have to borrow someone else’s internet. The debit card payment system is also very inconsistent. Once I tried 6 times to recharge using my debit card. I got a text message from my bank with the pin number ant typed it in and then it just sits there saying “processing payment” and the transaction never goes through. I then bought a load through a bakala and reloaded it that way. The app definitely needs refinement.
Improved big time
So I have gone from rating mobily app “Worst app by a mobile company ever” to one of the best I have seen with few months. The team has worked extremely well on updating the app big time. There are still some link issues where it takes you to mobily website where it says go to app but overall the experience is amazing. Love the recent updates
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.