Best multiplayer game on the iPad. Period. Achtung is simple & fun. Play with your friends and family or battle against the challenging botplayer. Warning: Extremely addicting. Number #1 iPad app in Germany. Number #1 iPad family game in The United States, France, Italy & Netherlands in 2010. Still going strong. Over 50.000.000 rounds of Achtung played so far in over 100 countries worldwide.
••• MULTIPLAYER FUN •••
Playing Achtung is simple. Just turn left or right and don't hit anything. Eliminate your friends with smart moves to win the game!
- Try to stay alive and cut off your opponents
- The player with the most points wins
- Slow, normal or fast gameplay
- Play 3, 5 or 10 rounds
- Based on the DOS classic Achtung die Kurve
••• SINGLEPLAYER •••
You can now play Achtung all by yourself.
The more rounds you win, the more you score!
- Battle against the Achtung bot player
- Score points for every round that you win
- A quick round earns you extra points
- Earn cool achievements during the game
- Beat your personal best and set a world record!
•••POWERUPS••• - new in version 3.0!
Play Arcade mode to enjoy various powerups like shields, speedups & more to enlarge your chance of winning!
- Speed up: Speeds up your glowworm
- Speed down: Slows down your glowworm
- Shield: Protects you from harm
- No trail: Removes the tail of your glowworm
- Extra points: Score extra points
••• IPHONE VERSION OUT NOW •••
Achtung is now also available for iPhone!
Play against a friend or battle the botplayer!
••• WHY SHOULD I DOWNLOAD THIS GAME? •••
- Extremely easy to play (just 2 controls)
- Great graphics & gameplay (check the video)
- Very addicting & fun game to play with your friends or by yourself
- It's the ultimate huddle game
••• JOKERS •••
A Joker gives you one more chance to break your highscore or to set a world record! Everyone gets a free Joker to start off with. You can also win extra free Jokers at certain score levels. Out of Jokers? You can buy more within the app.
••• SEEING IS BELIEVING •••
Screenshots don't do justice.
Check out the video on our website to see Achtung in action! http://www.achtungapp.com
Perhaps the best way to describe the game is a 'multiplayer battle snake'
Achtung was created with love by the people from iSignz. (Reinier, Erik, Reinder & Aldert) - Music by Psy Brazil. Special thanks goes to inventors Filip Oscadal and Kamil Dolezal for creating the awesome DOS classic Achtung die Kurve / Zatacka in 1995. Achtung is a german word for 'Watch out'.
- 50% less ads (by popular request :)
Ratings and Reviews
Endless rounds of fun!
How is this NOT included in the Huddle Games?! A great game that's better with four people, not just two!
My siblings and I LOVE this game. It's basically Light Bike meets Snake - except it's way more fun than either (and more gorgeous looking). Nice, techno-y music that perfectly complements the electric glow worms. Great job, developers!
4.5 stars for the game as it is, but if a single player vs computer mode was available, this game is easily 5 stars and absolutely worth paying for.
Classic group play
We have been playing this game at family parties for years. No complaints. Loved by all of us.
More time watching ads than playing
Ads ads ads ads. I was able to play the game for a few seconds -- literally, and 30 second ad. This does not get any better the more you play. You will spend more time watching ads than playing the game.
- Aldert Greydanus
- 35.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Aldert.nl & Astralvision
- In-App Purchases
- Pack of Jokers $0.99
- Box of Jokers $4.99
- Truckload of Jokers $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.