If you own Microsoft Flight Simulator, (2020 and X ) or Prepar3d (version 3, 4 and 5) , all you need is FSXFollow.
Look at some of the exciting features you get in FSXFollow:
* Easy-to-use interface
* Universal app – works on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Connects to Prepar3d, FSX, FS2004 and X-Plane
* PC Client provided free (see positiongames.com)
* Map supports drag to pan and pinch to zoom
* VORs and NDBs visible on Map
* Follow your flight on the go. Not limited to home network only
* Route is shown as a line on the map
* Control your plane from your device, deploy the gear, set the radio, adjust the flaps and many more controls
* Use the App as a second screen using the build in gauges, Altitude, Speed, Direction, Climb and Turn
* Use the Radar screen to orientate yourself, airports and AI traffic are displayed as well
* Initiate failures to show how good you can handle the plane in case of emergency
* Practice Approaches but choosing an airport from the map. Gear, Radios and Flap are configured for landing
* Built in height map for awareness if you fly through mountains
* 24000 Airports with runway data
* View your detailed flight plan
* Control your plane with your fingers or pencil
* Easy setup, no entering of ip address required
* No local network needed
* Option to transfer screenshots to your iPad, iPhone and iTouch (FSX and Prepar3d only).
* Option to automatically snap to optimal zoom level
* Free updates and additional features as they become available
* Personalized and friendly customer support via email
Come and grab your slice of freedom. Download FSXFollow now and watch from anywhere as your iDevice turns into a moving map for your simulated flight route.
Have a great flight!
Compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Worth the price
For the price, compared to PC fsx apps, it's worth it.
The map really does help keep track of where you are when doing something else (working at the office).
Cockpit screen shot blinks for two sec, totally useless.
Don't like that other can watch my flight and with default aircraft, hard to tell which in the list is yours.
Has huge potential. Can't wait for improvements and price is worth what I have for now.
Amazing App and customer support from Jeroen!
I purchased a few years back Fsx follow in the App Store iOS and Microsoft store. The program was very easy to set up and use. Suddenly it stopped working! Finally I noticed it was back, however I use FSX boxed. The app only worked with steam. I contacted support and Jaroen sent me a response within 24 hours that he would work on a fix. A few days later, I was contacted by Jeroen. They sent me a link for fsx boxed.
It worked immediately. So many new features! radar, 3d and 2 d map tracker, cockpit views, airports etc. love the app. I even sent in a small donation for his efforts.
I would recommend to anyone who wants a fun app that works great with fsx! Other formats are available.
Thank you ver6 much Jeroen!
Follow up. I converted to Prepar3d v4.5 and the program and app work flawlessly! I use it every day!
Worth every penny and much more!
Jargon, thanks again for making a great product!
It simply doesn't work. Downloaded and followed the directions, downloaded the software to my PC, no nothing. Won't connect, wont allow me to create a password, no drop down menu, none of the things the help menu tells me to do are there. Could be its not compatible with Windows 10 but if that's the case , they should have said so. Glad it was not three dollars, at least I didn't lose much, but it was a loss of three dollars. It just doesn't work AT ALL. Not even a little bit.
- Position Games Limited
- 207.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- © PositionGames
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.