Perfect for Christmas, birthdays, anniversaries, Valentine's Day... Gift Plan is the app for every occasion!
If you're like most people, there have been many occasions when you've been stuck for gift ideas at the shopping mall, you couldn't remember the right clothing size to buy for a loved-one, or even worse, you've totally forgotten about a birthday or anniversary! Gift Plan is here to help...
• Chronological, filterable list of upcoming occasions
• Contacts birthday importing
• Facebook birthday importing
• Customizable color-coded occasion types
• Shopping list with support for prices, overall tally and emailing of gifts
• Customizable recipient profiles
• Ideas tab for quickly entering gift ideas as they come to you
• Up to two notifications prior to each occasion plus one on the day
• Calendar view with color-coded occasion indicators
• Optional passcode protection
…and a lot more.
In profile view, you can flick through full screen photos of the people you love and see their personal tastes, gift ideas, sizes and upcoming occasions all at a glance!
Here's what the press have to say about Gift Plan:
"Every aspect is polished to perfection."
- Australian Macworld
“Gorgeous iPhone app simplifies gift giving"
- Mashable.com 'Spark of Genius'
"There isn’t a moment when Gift Plan is undesirable to use if not outright fun! 9/10"
- iPhone Appstorm
Connect with us:
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Love it but has a question
I absolutely love this app. It's exactly what I want in a gift managing app. But I just have one task that I cannot figure out how to do. I have added items directly into the bought section and found that I need to delete an item I returned. But I cannot find anywhere to delete the item. Would love to know how to do this. Suggestions or directions would be appreciated.
Love this app!
This is my favorite app for tracking gifts, and I was so excited to see you made recent updates.
Please add the ability to use across multiple devices. This would make it a 5 star rating hands down!!
Also, fingerprint recognition to unlock would be nice. Thanks!
Love it! (Except 2 details)
1. I can’t find how to delete an item that has been purchased.
2. I REALLY wish there was a budgeting tool built into this. So you can create a budget per person, per occasion, and then it could show a balance as you purchase.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.