The new Ooredoo Oman self-care app is developed to meet our customers’ needs. With an all-new look and several new features, you can now surf, purchase, subscribe and connect to our services in just a few quick and easy steps, wherever you are.
- Check your balance, make payments, view your bill and get usage history at the touch of a button.
- Subscribe, upgrade, add plans, and view your plan history.
- Enjoy discounts, offers, promotions, and Nojoom programme facilities.
- Transfer credit locally and internationally, report a locked SIM and obtain codes securely.
- Book your vanity number, book a store appointment view our store locations.
For any questions and issues, please feel free to email our Contact Centre on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1500/(+968) 9501 1500.
If you experience any issues with our app, please feel free to contact email@example.com or call us at 1500 / (+968) 9501 1500
Please upgrade the app to the new version 5.9.4 which provides below services:
1. get the national day offer - only through the App
2. we have small surprise for you, just log in to the App and claim your gift !!
3. our Nojoom program in the App is back with more partners and better services !!
4. minor bug fixes and enhancements to make our services better for you !
Ratings and Reviews
Application is not working
Thanks for your this application. With this app now we can get everything on one touch. But unfortunately after last update application is not working in iPhone. Please look at this issue.
Could be aloooooot better
The fact that it just tells me my plan ends on a day like 29 but doesnt tell me the time is just useless.. so technically i have to use the wifi carefully not to lose my credit.. Aswell i spent 5 rials to recharge my number and had 5.5 rials in total. I got the free GB and at some point i finished it but there was no message no warning no nothing.. i lost my 5.5 rials and no matter how many times i complain through the app there is no response at all. Its so sad to see the company controlled by the government.. wait everything is controlled by the government in this country and yet there is no change. Everything in this country is about money such greedy people. If you guys cared about the customers for once maybe things will be better but in Oman its all about survival of the rich.. no one else can do anything about it.
I prefer using codes *141# rather using the app, I did a small test browsing through the app. Unfortunately it doesn’t complete 5 minutes and start crashing. is there any testing enough before launching. I hope every update solves small issues.
- Omani Qatari Telecommunication Co.
- 287.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Omani Qatari Telecommunications
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.