The official app of Major League Soccer keeps you connected with the latest soccer news, schedules, match highlights, real-time video, live scores and standings all for FREE.
Choose your favorite club and customize your MLS app experience with easy access to all the match content, players and soccer news you care about.
Match Center brings the game to life with live scores, video timeline, live lineups and stat visualizations.
MLS Fantasy players can have their line-up at their fingertips within the app with an integrated design and gameplay.
• Live scores for every official MLS match, Gold Cup, CONCACAF Champions League, U.S. Open Cup, Canadian Championship, Leagues Cup, Campeones Cup and many international soccer matches
• Free highlight videos and clips during games
• Chromecast support
• Real-time match lineups, stats, video & highlights for every game
• My MLS provides a single feed of matches, highlights and news, tailored to you
• Personalized notifications about your favorite teams and content series
• Easy access to breaking news, videos and analysis from North America's best soccer reporters
• Shop the latest gear from the MLS Store
• Manage your digital tickets (SeatGeek, Ticketmaster & AXS tickets only)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
* Atlanta United FC
* Chicago Fire FC
* FC Cincinnati
* Colorado Rapids
* Columbus Crew SC
* D.C. United
* FC Dallas
* Houston Dynamo FC
* Los Angeles FC
* LA Galaxy
* Inter Miami CF
* Minnesota United FC
* Club de Foot Montréal
* Nashville SC
* New England Revolution
* New York City FC
* New York Red Bulls
* Orlando City SC
* Philadelphia Union
* Portland Timbers
* Real Salt Lake
* San Jose Earthquakes
* Seattle Sounders
* Sporting Kansas City
* Toronto FC
* Vancouver Whitecaps
* US & Canada's Men's National Soccer Teams
* Austin FC
* Charlotte FC
* St. Louis
• Bug fixes & performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Firestick app is a disappointing.
1) firestick app is garbage. It’s like they don’t even care. Moreover, the firestick app has the potential to be really good and filled with great mls content but they don’t care.
2) the app on your phone is crap. I don’t care about reading about the latest highlights and transfers and goals. I can do that on a dozen other websites.
3) give me updated video content, videos that will actually play and the latest episodes of ETR radio for god sakes. You don’t even charge people to watch this show.
I have been using the app since it first came out, and I loved all of it. Information was easy to find, game lineups posted as soon as they were given (before announced in stadium). The new design is fancier and prettier but far, far less useful. Some areas are far too touch sensitive - you accidentally open stories when you just try to scroll thru - or not nearly sensitive enough. Some areas are very difficult to open at times. For design, the redesign gets an A, for utility and ease of use, a D+.
For those lamenting about blackouts, it’s the broadcast rules. The games are controlled by the broadcasters (and that includes your local affiliate) for a period (usually 48 hours). That gives them the right to replay if they want. The reason local games are blacked out is because someone has paid for the right to broadcast and they deserve to get their money’s worth. With MLS Live (I can’t speak to ESPN+ because I haven’t tried it yet) I have never found a game I couldn’t watch or rewatch after the 48 hour window, even with my local team.
Blackouts, freezing and completely being dropped
This is my second +? Review. I can not open the MLS app because it states a update is required but I can not find a update when I look for the update?! So what does one do when your locked out because a update is needed but there is no update waiting at the App Store? My rating of one star is there for a reason.
Terrible upgrade! If a video is played and I try to go anywhere else on the app I receive a black screen I have to close the app and restart to see any content. I am often confronted with freezes and have to restart also when I try to access a module within a article I will get dropped completely from the app!? Old system of organization was much better as well.
This app continues to be the worst sports app I use. I can not start to watch a video without the app closing completely?! I can not begin to read an article walk away for minute return to continue as soon as I open the page the app restarts and takes me back to the home site?! Terrible app.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Major League Soccer LLC
- 158.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Major League Soccer, L.L.C
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.