Explode and Smash pumpkins in this Halloween inspired game by Spooky House Studios. Spooky Pumpkin Crush is pure and addicting fun!
The game takes in place in a spooky manor, where all the spooky house games are crafted.
- Chain reaction pumpkin Explosions!
- Funny and slick animations
- Spooky sounds
- Night mode
- 12 game modes: Classic, Shooter, Swapper, Chill Out, Pumpkin Invasion, Turn By Turn, etc..
- Bonuses for exploding pumpkin groups of nice shapes: squares, lines, corners, etc…
- Global online scoreboards
- Undo up to 10 moves back
- 5 animation speed settings : Slow Motion, Normal, Fast, Turbo, and Animations Off
- Saves game on exit or a phone call
- Ghost sounds
- Creepy squeaky sounds
Note: The Free version may be subject to limitations and the limitations are subject to change.
Our standard subscription options are:
1 Year Subscription
* Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase and upon commencement of each renewal term. Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel your subscription or free trial in the iTunes settings at least 24-hours before the end of the free trial period. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
- UI Improvements
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I use to spend hours!!
I remember when this was on PC and I would spend hours playing this game ❤️ I don’t know what gave me the idea to look it up in the App Store but I’m so glad I did. It’s been years since I played this and it’s just one of those little “happy things” you do for yourself when you’re on a car ride or train ride or something. I don’t know about all the other modes and the little boosts, I like the classic mode because like I said, back in the era of MySpace, I would literally play this game for the longest time and talk on the phone to my boyfriend and burn CDs. This game is just fun to me. It’s kinda like Dr. Mario but not..😅 oh well. I like it. I always will. I’m not gonna delete it.
Developer Response ,
Dear player, thank you for the wonderful review! Keep enjoying the game.
All the best, Anastasia - Spooky House Studios Support
Not fun any more
Sorry, but for me, this newer version took all the fun and challenge out of the game. It seems the only way to move forward is to buy pearls, and I refuse to put money into it. I'll find something else to play. It's too bad, because I really like this game, and the new graphics are cool. I've been stuck on level 195 for a while, but was enjoying the challenge. Now I don't stand a chance. 😟
Couldn’t be better!
I love, love, LOVE this game!!! Great to look at, fun to play. I can be addicted to playing for hours at a time. There are lots of different puzzles and lots of different options, so it is never boring. Changing skins also changes the music, and that can make the same game seem completely different. Keep up the good work!
- Spooky House Studios UG (haftungsbeschraenkt)
- 161.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Spooky House Studios UG (haftungsbeschraenkt)
- In-App Purchases
- Ad Free Version $1.99
- 1 Million Coins $99.99
- 1 000 Coins $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.