• Bilingual English to Portuguese and Portuguese to English dictionary
• Portuguese to English word and phrase translator and translation
• Over 350K words and phrase can be used in offline
• Offline pronunciation and translate any sentences
• Scan text in image by pointing camera to search in dictionary
• Designed for student, teacher, tourist and language learners
• Having thesaurus, synonyms and antonyms
• Translate individual words, phrases, or whole sentences
• Tap a word for cross searching
• Bookmark and Recent history for instant recall
• Word of the day to learn IELTS, TOEFL and SAT words
• Multiple games help to improve English and Portuguese vocabulary
• Offline Pronunciation helps to learn words properly
• Flash card and Word of the Day helps to improve vocabulary
• Phrase book, Phrase of the day and Phrase Card helps to speak common phrases
• Quote of the Day improves wisdom and motivation
* User interface bug fixed for new iPhone
* Some other bug fixed in phrase book and in translator
* In word description page Translation loading indicator bug fixed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A handy tool not to replace a real dictionary
For what it is--a phone app--this is a really handy and useful tool to have around. It is obviously not as all-encompassing or thorough in its word selection and definitions as some online or paperback dictionaries; it's best to keep that in mind when referring to this. That being said I think anyone can still get a lot of use out of this-- and it's free!
Word of the Day is useless
I’m wondering if the app developers can fix this. The word of the day generated is almost always a word which is the same or very similar in English. Today’s word, for example, was “ideal”. I can figure out what that word means. Is there any way to make this feature actually useful?
Was not using it that much until I got to Portugal and paid for the translation feature which then would not work but more frustratingly than that once you click on the translator you get stuck on See Adds or Activate and cannot go back to where you were.
- Md. Mahmud Ahsan
- 133.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Md. Mahmud Ahsan
- In-App Purchases
- Pronunciation $0.99
- Online Translator $0.99
- Remove Advertise $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.