Background iPod Music Alarm and Sleep Timer
Real Random Shuffle
Alarm fires even in background
Works with silent switch off
** This version displays advertisements, only allows 8 songs in playlist, and flashlight is disabled **
Please send any issues and feedback, Thanks!
--- Full Feature List ---
- Analog, Binary, and Digital Clock Themes
- 12 Clock Colors applied to all themes
- 17 Alarm Sounds
- Adjust brightness by swiping finger up and down
- Send Email for Support, Feedback, or Share with a friend
- 12 or 24 hour format
- Show/Hide seconds
- Select a playlist for each Alarm (4 songs in Lite version)
- Multiple alarms supported
- Shake to Snooze ON/OFF
- Tap Once to Snooze
- Tap Twice to Turn Alarm Off
- Snooze time customizable
- Vibrate ON/OFF
- Music Alarm with fade In: Wake up gently in the morning!
- Music Sleep Timer with fading out
- Alarm works with screen locked and with silent switch on
- Slide/flick left and right to change the current playing song
- Shake to toggle the flashlight (Not in Lite Version)
- Prevent Auto-Lock
- Help Guide and About section
- Snooze AND Shutoff Alarm with Volume Buttons
- Graphics Improved for Retina Display
- L.E.D. Flashlight Support (Not in Lite Version)
- Simple Local Notifications Support
- Shutoff Alarm with Volume Buttons
- Podcasts from iPod Library Supported
- Set wake up volume for each Alarm
- 10 new sounds to wake up to
- Digital Alarm Clock now fills up screen in landscape
- Background Support for Alarm Sounds and iPod Music Library
--- iOS 4.x.x NOTES ---
* Local Notifications cannot play iPod Music
* L.E.D. Flashlight will drain battery if you keep it on for an extended period.
* Support for running the alarm app in the background will drain battery faster and it is recommended to have the device plugged in to use this mode.
- Tweaks to UI to support new device sizes
- Fix link for upgrade
- Fixes and updates to weather provider
Heads up: Next release will include IAP for removing ads and enabling pro features.
Ratings and Reviews
Years later and it's still the best
I've had this app for years!! I recently updated my phone, and restarted it as brand new, and came looking for this app again. I ended up downloading a few others to test them out. After looking at the layout and ease of navigation, I realized this app is still the BEST! Although it hasn't been updated lately, it has never malfunctioned on me ever.
It works the way it's supposed to
Works just fine.
App works fine, only thing I couldn't figure out was how to change the theme. You may not be able to, it being the free version; which is perfectly reasonable & the orange theme it opens to isn't a bad theme at all. Would recommend to anyone just looking for a simple sensible alarm app. The only reason I'm deleting it and looking for a different one is because I would prefer to be able to customize the theme, even if it was a limited customization. I don't know what the cause of everyone else's problems were, but whatever it was it SEEMS to have either been fixed, or the problem was purely from users incompetence. (no offense implied, some of you just aren't the brightest crayon yadayada) hope this review helps. Don't dismiss the app bc of the negative reviews, download it & see for yourself.
- Steve Tranby
- 34.7 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 14bricks LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.