Sylfeed is a RSS Reader. This app is designed to be able to perform all operations with less finger movement. Therefore, you can read the article comfortably. also this app has unique features such as tagging or keyword search.
- Sync with iCloud (Stand-alone)
- Sync with Feedly
- Image preloading
- Multi accounts support
- Landscape mode support
- Filtering articles unread, starred, and keyword
- Tagging support
- Offline support (reading, starring, tagging, more actions)
- Read Later
- Webpage Preloading
- Multiple Post
- Instant Post
- Unread button shows number of unread articles
- Unread button has several roles by situation
In list view
- Tap to show the earliest unread article
- Long press to mark all as read
- Slide left to mark as read
- Slide right to read now (or read later)
- Slide up to undo
In article view
- Tap to next, Double tap to previous
- Long press to scroll (and slide to accelerate)
- Fixed a bug where preloaded images were not displayed
- Fixed a bug where preloaded web pages were not displayed
- Other minor fixes and adjustments
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very unique! Beautifully design!
This is a beautifully designed google reader client with many features on demands. I like the toolbar gesture
option very much, which make it easy to perform frequently used operations. It also integrates several popular
external services, which is so awesome for me to read some articles in instapaper or RIL. There is a quick time
jumpping setting in the reading list screen, which is a wonderful idea to jump to a chosen date very quickly and conveniently.
I can see developer have paid much attention and efforts on this refreshing google reader client. Good work!
Full screen mode and night mode are needed. Also some help text might be good for new users, since till now, I
don't know what exatctly the thunder icon does on the top right. As to IAP, I don't see the meaning that a google reader client has IAP contents. Is it necessary? You may take some considerations.
Overall, highly recommended!
Does a great job and love it.
- integrate the popular secervies like facebook, twitter, RIL, delicious, and instapaper, which is really great.
- UI is really nice. The screen design can be freely customized. Love this feature!
- front size can be adjusted freely
- can search articles by keyword. very useful.
- the button that let you to jump to the articles on the specific date
- need more options for sharing, such as evernote, zootool
- it sometimes crash(ios5.0.1), fix it pls
- add night mode
- hope to save images directly by tapping, not open the photo then save
I like it
After looking at several feedly readers I paid for this one. If you are looking for a news reader to read with vs look at pictures this is it. Lots of customization options too.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.