Word Word is a completely unique type of dictionary -- as it's one that you create yourself!
Word Word gives you all the tools you need to create your own personalized dictionary. You can quickly enter new words and ideas, get definitions for the words, and add customized tags and comments to each word. With this, you can make a dictionary of words that is completely your own. This app was made for writers, lyricists, poets, language students, or anyone else who uses words on a daily basis!
1. First, use the "Add a Word" feature to quickly add a word to the database. You can even enter the word's pronunciation.
2. The middle section of the page lets you add custom tags and memos to each word. Use the memo section to record definitions, rhymes, feelings, etc.
3. An automatic web search gives you definitions, synonyms, and more. The web search can be viewed fullscreen by pressing the magnifying glass icon.
4. The more words you add, the more robust your dictionary becomes!
New Import / Export Feature!
Version 2.0 allows you to export your word and tag database from one device, and import it onto another. Simply use the export button in the upper right, and your database will be attached to an e-mail. Tap on the e-mail attachment on the new device to import. Please note that importing will overwrite any database that is currently on the device.
When updating any app or OS version, it's always a good idea to make a backup first. While app updates have been tested thoroughly, the creators of this app cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur as a result of a problem during the upgrade process.
1. Database import/export feature! Move your dictionary to other devices with ease.
2. iOS 8 and 9 support.
3. Support for new iOS devices such as iPhone 6 and 6s.
4. Text edits and other minor changes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The dictionary works fine but needs some FIXING.
For fixes, The app says "Enter/Edit tag" but it wont let me type in a new tag. Please fix this before anything else.
Also, I'd like the option to have separate dictionaries. One for my chinese vocab and one for my SAT vocab.
Finally, I think it'd be nice to have reverse options because I am using this for chinese. So, it'd need a chinese character, chinese pronunciation and english translation. These adjustments would be very satisfying as I did spend $4 on this app.
Very practical APP!
I love this app. It's perfect for my very specific need of keeping rare and obscure vocabulary. It's the only App I've found that is for this. I haven't come across any glitches, I've been using it for some months now. It's straightforward and simple to use. I can input any words I want with their meanings and add any tags I want so they fall into specific categories in my word list.
Great app! :)
Terrible app! I want my money back!! I paid for the app after trying the free version as the free version pushes ads at you. Only to find the paid version still pushes ads at you. Don’t waste your money on this app! Total waste!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.