CookCalc is the greatest kitchen companion to have at your side!
Converting from 11 different weights and volume measurements, the easy to use CookCalc gives you instant answers to your conversion questions!
Useful not just in the kitchen, but in any situation where these measurements are used. For example, converting pool,spa or fish tank capacities for chemical treatments, working out car fuel consumption, converting water usage or even converting weights and volumes for freighting goods internationally.
Please Note: To clear the current amount, touch the 'C' button.
- Includes CookCalc for Apple Watch.
- An easy to use, unobtrusive interface.
- Results are displayed instantly, as the measurements and units are entered.
- A Universal App made for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
- 92 different possible conversion combinations.
- Choose from millions of colors. To change the background color, touch the Chef's Hat.
- Decimal fractions can be used to enter part measurements such as 0.5 for 1/2 Cup.
- Convert measurements as small as 0.01 and as large as 99,999,999! That's almost one-hundred million!
- When converting Ounces and Weights, Dry Ounces are used. When converting Ounces and Volumes, Liquid Ounces are used.
Here are some handy conversions:
3/4 = 0.75
2/3 = 0.666666666
1/2 = 0.5
1/3 = 0.333333333
1/4 = 0.25
1/8 = 0.125
1/16 = 0.0625
1/32 = 0.03125
- Celsius (°C)
- Fahrenheit (°F)
- US Liquid Gallons (gal)
- Litres (litre)
- Imperial & Metric Cups (cup)
- Millilitres (ml)
- Imperial & Metric Tablespoons (tbsp)
- Imperial & Metric Teaspoons (tsp)
- US Pounds (lb)
- Dry and Liquid Ounces (oz)*
- Kilograms (kg)
- Grams (g)
- Milligrams (mg)
*Even though Ounces are listed as a weight measurement, Ounces can be converted to and from all measurements.
With the exception of Ounces, Weight to Volume or Volume to Weight combinations such as Gallons to Kilograms or Grams to Litres are not able to be converted, as the weight of the material can vary depending on the substance being weighed. Invalid combinations will be shown as 0 with a minus sign as the unit of measure.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
CookCalc is great!
Easy-to-use conversion app for cooking and more. Only unit left out is quart, which is very important for cooking conversions. Really appreciate the simple layout and the ability to choose any color for the background. Add quart and it’s 5 stars.
Nice easy tool
I like this. It's simple to use and gives quick conversions.
This app needs work. First off, the center buttons are far too small and close together. You'll spend more time starting over with your calculation than you will actually figuring out your conversion. There are much better apps in this price range. This app should really be a freebie. Very poorly thought out.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.