DocReader is a document manager and reader for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad. It is a universal app which you can use it on iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad.
1. Download files from email
2. Download documents from Internet/Web
3. Delete files in the app
4. Read PDF, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, iWork documents(Pages, Keynotes, Numbers), Open Office documents(ODT, ODS, ODP).
5. Email files as attachment
6. Support rotation
7. Open images(JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, TIFF)
8. Read RTF, HTML, TXT files
9. Print documents from iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad
10. Transfer file between DocReader and desktop using iTunes file sharing
Version Version 1.0.10
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I definately should have read the reviews. I purchased this to simply open and read Word and Excel documents attached to emails; it doesn't work for either. Apple should really remove this product as it gives Apple apps a very bad name.
Well, my first review was deleted. Guess it was too negative. Anyway, do not purchase this app. Does not do what it says and what is does do, can be had for no charge with numerous other FREE apps. Don't blow your money on this waste of an app.
Doesn't do what it says
Only thing I wanted it for was to open .odt file. Didn't work. Was able to get it from web, but when I tried to read it, I got an error.
- UMATEY LLC
- 2.7 MB
Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bengali, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Urdu
- Age Rating
- © 2014 UMateY LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.