A simple tool for tracking your time against projects and tasks.
• Tap On / Tap Off - Features a simple Start and Stop mechanism, to track time accurately and quickly.
• Apple Watch - Track your time right from from your wrist!
* Quotas - Pre-plan your time, using quotas to specify weekly, monthly, or annual goals
• Plan Your Week - Fill in your planned time a week ahead, then review your actual times against your planned time.
• Detailed Details - Switch to the Time Sheet view to get an overview of all time spent in the week across all projects and task.
• Reporting - You can print your timesheet using AirPrint, or email it as a PDF. If you like, you can also export to a spreadsheet to write your own report.
• Universal Suport - Use Time Tracker on your iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. With iCloud support, you can track your time on them all!
• Data on the Cloud - Store your data on iCloud, use any of your devices to update your time
* Better screen layouts for iPhone X
* Some start-up crash errors have been fixed
* Other miscellaneous bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This App was (marginally) useful. until the latest update. Now the app just crashes when I start it. I reinstalled the App (losing all of my data) and it came up once, then just crashes.
This App is now useless. It is very slow iCloud sync is slow and unpredictable. I have no idea if the iCloud sync will happen in 10 minutes or 10 days.
This app is great in concept, but falls short in functionality. It needs improvement. I love the ability to organize the projects and tasks, but beyond that it seems a bit buggy. The projects in the list disappear. It frequently misreads the button presses, even when using a stylus. I has troubles especially in the projects list and keeps adding a new project when I select the top project in the list. It seems cumbersome to switch between tasks or projects. Only uses menus to switch between them in portrait mode. It needs to have a swipe function like turning pages to switch between projects or tasks. This app works better for me in landscape mode instead of portrait mode. The project list stays in place so you can quickly select what project you are working on.
What I was looking for
I tried several time keeper apps before this one and they weren't what I wanted. This one allows me to track the time I put into several different projects with minimal setting up, and then displays it in pretty colors.
It could be improved though: the user manual wasn't clear on how I could actually start tracking time and it took a bit to figure out. It would be nice if it were easier to switch from tracking time on one project to another, especially from the "desktop" page.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.