Talk to the Talking Babsy Baby girl. She answers with her funny voice and reacts to what you say or your touch. Babsy is a little baby that is taking her first steps in the world. As every kid she still needs a lot of loving care. Spend some time with her, feed her, calm her when she cries, play the piano and get to know her closer. With a lot of exciting inside games with many levels to play!
- - - Features: - - -
- High quality 3D graphics
- Cool voice interaction
- Baby Piano
- Many different animations
- Gets angry, cries, smiles, laughs, etc.
- Fun for the whole family
Extra content and games:
- Kids paint: Super entertaining tool to try and draw a picture with your fingertip. There are also a lot of predefined cartoon pictures that can be colored such as a wonderful princess, animals, cars, fast rockets and many more. Discover the artist in you!
- Sliding puzzle: Touch and slide the pieces of the puzzle where they belong to recreate the original image.
- Pairs: Find the same looking images on the board and train your memory with this cool match-2 game.
- Many other funny games are waiting for you.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Baby's Best Gift
For moms who have babies or infants and need something to keep them busy, this is your app. My friend suggested it and it's on my phone and iPad. Best invention ever.
My son cried for this app! Against my better judgement I bought it. Even ifit was .99 cents its a waste because the baby will not stop dancing. This app worked for about 5 min correctly. Now the baby pretty much does what he wants to and will not repeat at all. If you turn the phone off it will work once you turn it on however once u touch one of the icons to make him move he starts dancing. Bummer
There's no point to it but it is really funny buy it if u dare
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.