With 50 million users, Vivino is the world’s largest wine app and marketplace empowering people everywhere to enjoy wine to the fullest. Vivino provides wine drinkers access to unbiased information about wine from a community of millions.
HOW IT WORKS
• Take a photo of any wine label or restaurant wine list or search by wine
• Instantly see wine’s rating, reviews, price, tasting notes, and suggested food pairings
• Click to purchase your favourite bottles on-web or mobile
• Add your ratings and reviews
• Easily keep track of wines you like and discover new recommendations
• Save the bottles you buy in your cellar, so you always know what you have on hand
• Buy the right wine every time!
STATS AT A GLANCE
• 50 million app downloads and climbing
• 13 million wines and counting from 231,000+ wineries
• Millions of unbiased ratings and reviews
• Hundreds of thousands of wines available for purchase in 17 markets worldwide
• Unbiased Ratings & Reviews: Leverage reviews and ratings from the world’s largest community of wine drinkers to always select the best wine.
• Wine Buying Made Easy: Conveniently buy wine directly from the Vivino app or Vivino.com via Vivino Checkout, a seamless two-click checkout experience.
• Personalized Recommendations: Discover more wines you will love through Vivino’s wine recommendation engine that only suggests wines we know you will love based on your unique scanning, rating, and purchase behaviour, and community ratings.
• Quick Compare: Pick the best wine on the shelf by scanning multiple wine labels in seconds to instantly view ratings, region, price, and food pairings all on one page.
• Wine List Scanner: Select the right wine every time from any restaurant’s entire wine list.
• Taste Characteristics: Know what the wine you’re eyeing tastes like before buying it. Taste Characteristics aggregates the most commonly used words to describe wines.
• Taste Profile: Track and organize your wines to determine your taste profile, discover new wines, and see how you rank against friends and the Vivino community.
Please note that we are not able to reply to comments or questions left in App Store reviews. If you have any support-related inquiries or need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We just added over 100 new wine styles to Vivino, and even more are on the way! This means you’ll have some new filters to browse through in your wishlist or cellar. And if you’ve ever noticed a wine missing some information, now you’ll see more details. Check back soon for more.
Do you want to get your hands on the latest Vivino features before everyone else, and help us test new features? Participate in our 1000 member strong beta release user group and get new versions of the app a week in advance of the official release. We really appreciate your time and help! To sign up click this link and follow the instructions https://www.vivino.com/beta
Ratings and Reviews
Want to learn about the wine you’re about to drink—or just impress your friends? With nothing but a quick photo of the label, you can instantly unlock tons of information about it—including average price, reviews, food pairings, and way more. Vivino is easy to navigate and brimming with useful information for wine enthusiasts. Plus, a smartly organized home pane lets you read articles, find offers, follow recommended users, and learn the differences between types and varietals.
You need Vivino!!
I tell everyone I know about this app. I tell my friends, my family, my boyfriend’s friends and family, and cashiers at liquor stores. I wanted to get more into accurately describing the wines I drank, and also to have a better predictor for what i will like rather than going by the liquor store’s listed wine ratings(which are just promotional anyway). I tried going by basic principles of what regions usually make good specific types of wine, and that was an epic fail. I tried one expensive bottle in an attempt to ~culture~ myself that ended up tasting like someone drank half of it and filled it back up with water so no one would know. So not very appealing.
Moral of the story: i live by this app now. I try to rate most of the wines i drink to boost my ranking on it, but also to understand better what i do and don’t like in a wine. And I’m HOOKED on the new feature that gives you a percentage prediction for how much you’ll like a wine based on past input. And it even tells you when you need to decant a wine or let it breathe for a while before drinking it! There’s also cool little “classes” that give you information on new types of wine, and wine challenges to broaden how many Californian Cabernets or whatever you’ve tried.
This app will change your drinking life. And it will make you feel fancy. I can’t believe it’s free.
restaurant staff must-have
at the end of my first year in fine dining, i downloaded this app when my manager recommended it to me. since then, i have used it in every restaurant or catering job i’ve worked in, as well as occasionally with other wine snobs in my personal life.
once, on a trip to champagne, france, vivino could not identify half of the bottles i purchased directly at a winery. otherwise, i have reliably found every bottle i’ve searched on this app. the interface is intuitive and quick. even if I don’t have an internet connection, the app saves all your photo searches and you can access them when you get a connection.
i recommend this app — on here and at work — to casual vino inductees and bourgeoning suppers curious to learn more about different notes; servers, bartenders and other restaurant staff looking for notes on wines they have not tried before presenting them to discerning guests; wine collectors interested in participating in the popular forum, sharing and hearing thoughts about any but the smallest-batch bottles in their collection.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Vivino ApS
- 206.5 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Vivino Aps