If You Love Doodle God…Embrace Your Dark Side with Doodle Devil!
OVER 185,000,000 PLAYERS WORLDWIDE.
Available in 13 languages!
CRITICS LOVE IT!
“It’s addictive. Insanely so! Lots of fun.” – 148Apps
“Wonderfully unique concept. Deeply satisfying!” – GameZebo
“Giving it huge thumbs up!" – TUAW
“Discovering each new element was an utter delight." – AppSafari
"You'll have to use your creativity…ruthlessly addictive." – Slide2Play
The Power of Destruction is in Your Hands!
While Doodle God was busy creating the universe, Doodle Devil was also having some fun.
The same addictive, puzzle game play that made Doodle God a hit is back but with an evil twist. Discover the seven deadly sins and watch as the world crumbles at your fingertips as you create thousands of dastardly deeds.
Combine fire, earth, wind & air to create demons, beasts, zombies... and much more. Being bad has never been so much fun!
- New Demon Battle Card Game: Fight your 9 Demons!
- Available in 13 languages: English, German, Dutch, French, Spanish, Italian,
Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Swedish and Polish.
- Mold the combinations of fire, earth, wind and air to create a universe of your
- New Graphics!
- New User Interface.
- New Demon Mode!
- New “Devil Slots” gameplay mode.
- Intuitive one-click gameplay encourages thoughtful, creative play.
- Hundreds of interesting, funny and thought-provoking quotes and sayings.
FOLLOW on Twitter: www.twitter.com/doodle_god
Check out our other exciting games! Doodle God™ & Doodle Farm™
- Updated to comply with iOS 12
- Facebook connection issues fixed
- Some fixes and improvements. Minor ones
Ratings and Reviews
Good as always, one long-standing bug
This game is still as good as I remembered it. I stopped playing it a while ago for space reasons but I am happy I am back at it. One issue that I really feel needs fixing is with the Demon Battles. If you switch from a low health demon to a higher health one, it will always go from the low demon's health and regenerate from there.
Joybits should have been banned a long time ago
If you’re interested in an honest explanation, read on:
I purchased Doodle God a LONG time ago. So, as time went on, they decided to want my money again. So they “updated” their games, at varying intervals... but left the purchased version incompatible with the newest iOS version.
Then, they release a “new” version, which you’d have to buy over again. So I actually made a purchase via in-app removal of ads. But at a later time, upon reinstalling it, you cannot restore purchases.
I also bought one of their bundles which included Doodle Devil, Doodle God and one other (cant even remember which). Once again, these became no longer able to be downloaded without paying again.
The only options to deal with these folks is to not spend your money. I love these games, but they have made multiple, intentional crippling of their games that have been paid for, so that you will need to pay again.
Harder then doodle god, but still great
This is a great game. It's harder then its counterpart, Doodle God, but it still is fun.
I only wish they'd have the wheel like they do in the other games, but they have the slots so I guess it's okay.
- JoyBits Co Ltd.
- 120.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2010-2019, JoyBits Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Bundle of 1000 coins $3.99
- Starter Kit $1.99
- Bundle of 450 coins $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.