Flashables 50 makes use of a system called the Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS) which is a form of augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) that uses pictures instead of words to help children communicate. PECS was designed especially for children with autism who have delays in speech development. When first learning to use PECS, the child is given a set of pictures of favorite foods or toys. When the child wants one of these items, he gives the picture to a communication partner (a parent, therapist, caregiver, or even another child). The communication partner then hands the child the food or toy. This exchange reinforces communication.
This version contains the English Audio with text in 3 languages; English, Chinese and Japanese.
1. Tap GO! to see the full deck of cards
2. Tap under the CARDS section to select a particular card
3. Option RANDOM COLORS creates a deck of colorful cards
4. Option SPEAK CARD features a voice audio speaking the title of the card
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Hotsource ESD
- 17.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Copyright (C) hotsource ESD Pte. Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.