Time is the commodity, you better find out where your time is going. --Randy Pausch
iTimeLog is a set of good-design function that allow you to log,track and review your time and life effortlessly.
Logging time likes recording everyday receipts.
but there is maybe a little difference,money go and back,but time go away,never back.
Logging time, review after serval days,you will find leaks of your time, fix it,live a worth life.
Life is Only 900 months.
* Apple Watch supported
* quick input , as easy as send a SMS
* title is optional, you can input a non-title event first,and edit it at your convenience.
* focus on one thing.when start a new event,stop last one automatically.
* touch screen input, you can just touch a thing show on the screen to restart it, instead of input again.
* analysis your time spent, by enent or by type, list or chart.
* find out where your time going, balance your life.
* add year tab option in event list view
* day start time user custom
Ratings and Reviews
Light, clear and user-friendly. Definitely deserves a thumbs-up.
It is great that has time budget in it. And it is very fast to record the time.
Is it possible to have the button that can send suggestions. That would be very good to make the app developing.
2 经常卡 反应时间很久
3 watch上最多就只能显示7个item 使restart这个功能机会废了
4 简洁倒是简洁 也失去了很多很好的功能
5 好好学习hours 这个app 那个才叫牛逼
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.