Be confident that your baby or child is growing at the right pace. This app plots your child's growth curves and calculates exact percentiles using the most authoritative growth reference data.
• All ages: perfect for newborns and older children
• WHO and CDC growth charts (birth to up to 20 years)
• Also includes preterm charts (Fenton) and corrected age
• Metric (kg, cm) and US (lb, oz, ft, inches) units
• Exact percentiles of your child's measurements
• Official paper templates and custom-fit charts
• Unlimited number of children. Plot them together to compare their growth.
• Body Mass Index (BMI) calculation. BMI chart with WHO percentiles.
• Email your charts and your list of measurements
• Transfer your data to other devices (AirDrop or email)
• Export as CSV for use in spreadsheets or backups
• Printing and PDF export
Thank you for using this app! Export a copy of your data from time to time in case something happens to your device.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best App ever for Moms
I love this app. I have used it since it came out. Even though my son was 2, I was able to add all of his stats from Dr. visit and edit date for each going back to 2009. I have recommended this to everyone I know that is pregnant. I open the app, show them how convenient it is to see your child’s weight and height from day one right in the palm of your hand. The times I can’t make an appointment with the pediatrician and have to take my son to a Doc in a box, I open the app and get ready to add his data. When we see his pediatrician I open the app and email the chart to the Dr and she can update her charts as well. I can’t praise this app enough. IT WORKS FULL CIRCLE!!!!
I love that it has the WHO chart (as well as CDC). Was especially helpful fir my petite EBF baby. Also love the convenience of mixing measuring units.
Works so nice I bought it twice
The previous review is incorrect. You can use USA, UK or SI units. You can switch back and forth.
I bought the in-app upgrade but those are a pain to deal with vs buying the pro version which has identical function. I would have bought the + version from the onset knowing what I know now.
In fact, I just bought the "+" version to eliminate that hassle and help out the developer. App Store wouldn't let me post a review here until I bought it.
Read my full review on the free version. If you want to keep track of your kids growth this is the only app you want.
The fact I bought the in-app purchase then bought another copy as the "+" version just so I could post this review should give you an idea of my level of recommendation.
- Clafou Ltd
- 8.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Clafou Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.