Lottie Dottie Chicken app is a hub of games, stories and music your kid will love. Enjoy your singalong adventures with Lottie Dottie Chicken.
Full collection of Lottie Dottie Chicken's animated video clips. Yes, our Youtube channel doesn't have all songs. Singalong to classics like "Row, Row, Row your boat" and "Itsy Bitsy Spider". And if you're keen to teach your kid another language, this is the perfect place. Lottie Dottie got four (Portuguese, Spanish, Italian and French) and more to come!
Lottie Dottie Mini is TV show full of short stories, activities and games neatly packed into 12-minute long episodes. Lottie Dottie and her friends enchant preschoolers, teaching and entertaining with plenty of fun.
Kids will be introduced to musical notes and have a lot of fun with cute animal sounds and spooky Halloween themes.
Tap for a few amusing garments here, add a hilarious hairstyle there and voila, your avatar is ready! Use the virtual version of yourself to send personalised greeting cards.
When it's time to sleep, lullabies will help your little one drift off. Set the timer and then let the songs work their magic. Music gently fades away when the time is up.
PUZZLE AND PAINT
Activities that aim to improve shape recognition and fine motor skills. In colourful puzzles your kid will match the pieces using their fingerprints. To make their masterpiece, kids will pick a colour and point the drawing area to paint.
More than 50 stickers for iMessage. Cute images with Lottie Dottie and her friends to decorate your messages.
• Official app with ALL content from Lottie Dottie Chicken
• More than 350 videos to entertain and educate your little ones
• 5 languages: Portuguese, Spanish, English, Italian and French
• Perfect for long trips, waiting rooms and tantrum relief
• Download your favourite songs and watch whenever you want, even when offline
• Child-friendly interface
• Safe and ad-free environment
• KidSAFE Certified
• Watch on TV with your Apple TV
• Buy once and enjoy in all iOS devices
While the app is free to use, a subscription gives you full access and the ability to watch videos offline.
• Lottie Dottie Chicken Official app has a subscription service that offers full and unlimited access to the app's videos, episodes, activities, seasons and any new updates!
• Without a subscription or an expired subscription users have access to limited content and current season activities only
• Subscriptions are renewed once a year or quarterly, according to the chosen subscription
• Payment is charged from your iTunes account when your purchase is confirmed
• Your subscription is renewed automatically unless you disable automatic renewal at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing period
• Your next payment will be charged 24 hours before the end of the current billing period, which can be once a year or quarterly, according to your subscription
• To manage your subscription or disable automatic renewal, open your user settings page on iTunes after your purchase
• The cost of the current subscription cannot be refunded, and service cannot be stopped in the middle of a billing period
• Any free trial, as applicable, will be interrupted when a paid subscription is purchased
If you have any further questions, please contact us at https://01digital.zendesk.com and we will be glad to assist you.
Created by Bromélia Filminhos
Published by 01 Digital
Thank you to everyone who shared your opinion with us. We are working to improve the experience and we will have many new features in 2020!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
New version doesnt restore my purchases - updated
We used this app and purchased all 4 pages of Portuguese songs about 2 years ago. The old ipad broke. We got a new ipad and the new app version no longer has portuguese songs, has 3 “collection” and cannot restore our purchases.
Update: changing language settings brings back the songs we bought and all 4 collections. I updated my stat rating. Kids love the app!
Developer Response ,
🥰💕 Thank you very much!
Nice content but
I have bought all the content in the past, and now they have changed the payment method to be either annually, or for life. I can still access most of the content I paid for, but three songs are blocked (they were actually the songs that came with the app as a free sample before). It makes no sense to me that I should pay again almost US$25 to be able to watch these 3 songs, since I have paid for all the packages already!! Worse thing is that one of them is my son’s favorite song. It’s ok to charge differently for the people who are downloading the app only now, but a shame to block content that was bought already from previous customers. Fix this!!
Developer Response ,
Hi. You are right and we apologize for the inconvenience. We are working in a new version to fix it. Please wait for the next update.
My kids and i love it
- ZERO UM DIGITAL US CORP
- 389.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Bromélia Produções LTDA
- In-App Purchases
- Coletânea Completa - Português $8.99
- Yearly Subscription $12.99
- Dona Aranha + 8 Quebra-cabeças com figurinhas do Álbum $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.