Help your child to start learning English with our award-winning games.
• Learn 470 words & phrases
• 144 lessons
• 18 themed courses
• 32 songs
Fun English combines a structured English language course with engaging and entertaining games.
• Designed by teachers and education experts
• Safe Learning Environment: Play Offline & No Ads
• English course for preschool, early learners & young children studying languages.
Our English language course is divided into lessons. Each English lesson teaches core vocabulary and presents words in several contexts to assist learning and retention.
Fun English uses male and female voices with both American and English accents. The voices use different tones and expressions so that learners can pick up on the subtleties of pronunciation.
Each game is unique, meaning your child will enjoy playing, and learn more of the English language.
Teaching methodology explained.
Our apps turn language learning into a game.
Fun English presents each subject in a variety of humorous games. Each game trains a skill, like listening comprehension, speaking, or spelling.
Kids play, become immersed, learn at their own pace and gain confidence.
• Learn 40 words & phrases
• 18 lessons
• 2 themed courses
• 4 songs
There are many more lessons available for purchase.
Get unlimited access to all learning activities by signing up to our free 30 day trial.
• Monthly Subscription: Unlimited access to all learning activities. Billed at $9.99 (USD)* per month.
• Annual Subscription: Unlimited access to all learning activities. Billed at $59.99 (USD)* per year.
* Prices displayed are USD. Actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on your country of residence.
• Use subscription on any device registered with your Apple ID.
• Your Apple ID account will be charged after the free trial period.
• Recurring billing, cancel anytime.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Manage Subscription: Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the you purchase a subscription.
FEEDBACK & SUPPORT
• More Information: https://studycat.com/apps/fun-english
We've made a few big changes to your Fun English experience.
- A single clear menu displays your content's depth and structure.
- "Structured Learning" orders games to maximize your learning benefits.
- Fun English now fills the full screen on all of your devices.
- All games are now played in landscape mode.
- Fun English now supports Dark Mode.
- Game End screens now show your progress on every vocabulary word.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I like the app except the multiplayer game does not actually work.
Developer Response ,
I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems. To start a multiplayer match please follow these steps:
1. Connect up to 4 mobile devices (iOS or Android) to the same WiFi network. (Each device needs to have Fun English installed and opened)
2. On one device, select ‘Start Match’
3. Choose a name and avatar.
4. Hit ‘invite’ and other devices will be notified.
5. Other players should then choose a name and avatar each.
6. Take turns in choosing games and playing!
If this does not resolve the issue, please could you email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of what happens and/or screenshots or videos of the error and we will try to resolve the problem for you?
Used to be great
I have used this app for many years and my students have loved it. However it has recently changed and become too easy for even my 4 and 5 year olds. One five year old called it no fun English today. I’m hoping that they will restore some of the original ones or I won’t be able to use it anymore
Developer Response ,
This breaks my heart! We really want to make sure you and your students enjoy Fun English.
Can you please tell me some detail about what has changed. We haven't made any intentional changes to the games, but perhaps we've mistakenly done something that has affected gameplay, making it easier.
Please - let us know which games, and as much detail on how it's different now!
Thanks very much.
Great for primary students
I teach 1st grade ESL students and find this app extremely engaging and on point,
Developer Response ,
Thanks, that's great to hear.
- Studycat Limited
- 207.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2020 Studycat Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Numbers Lesson $2.99
- Animals Lesson $2.99
- Fruits Lesson $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.