Do you have the Golden touch? Play Gutterball: Golden Pin Bowling and rack up some golden pins! If you’re looking for a bowling game that will exceed your expectations, THIS is the bowling game to play!
IMPORTANT!!! In this release we have added customizable bowling balls... see more below.
SUPPORTED DEVICES: all iPads
GUTTERBALL BOWLING HIGHLIGHTS:
• A true bowling game with dazzling graphics and amazing pin physics
• Clean & crisp throwing action lets you spin your bowling ball like a pro
• Golden Pins are earned for bowling well, allowing you to unlock new alleys bowling balls, 3 unique power ups and customizable bowling balls.
• Awesome Power Ups, including a BOMB, a SPLITTER, and an INFLATOR.
• Incredible bowling alleys and fantastic bowling balls
• House, Style and Effect bowling balls to unlock, each more awesome than the last
• Customizable bowling balls. Add photos or use the textures from the game.
• Bowlers who spin the ball like a pro can earn up to 3x multiplier on their Golden Pins
• Game Center enabled with 8 Leaderboards and 40 bowling achievements
INCLUDED IN THE FREE VERSION:
• 1 Free Lane – Retro!
• 6 Bowling Alleys to unlock – Vegas, Mineshaft, Barnyard, Cosmic, Lotus Lane and Ice Dragon
• Dozens of Unlockable Bowling Balls
• 2 Free Bombs, 2 Free Splitter, 2 Free Steering Wheels
UPGRADE TO THE PAID VERSION TO GET:
• 10,000 Free Golden Pins
• 2 Free Alleys (Vegas Unlocked)
• Reduced Cost of Alleys and Balls
• FREE Tilt Steering
• No ads
(items purchased in the free version will not appear when later upgrading to the paid. iTunes does not support this yet.)
The original Gutterball 3D bowling game premiered in 2002. It reached #1 on many portals and stayed in RealArcade’s Top 10 for an unprecedented 54 weeks. Gutterball 2 arrived in 2004 with all-new crazy bowling alley designs, much improved visuals and physics, and new features galore. And now, in 2011, Gutterball: Golden Pin Bowling is all-new and ready to go! We think it’s the finest bowling game on the App Store and we’ve played them all.
You be the judge… is this Gutterball the best bowling game ever?
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
• Minor bug fixes
• Alignment of end game share button
Ratings and Reviews
Love This Game , but
I have been playing this game since my iPad 2 but this version have to many ads plus they say “in-purchase” available but how? No support from developer, what are we suppose to do?
I will love ❤️ it
If you would update the game that where we could cool custom bowling balls and new custom designs for our new cool bowling balls as well just making a suggestion that you should make new custom designs for the phone bowls when you build to make one when you go to make your own bowling ball and even that we can make our own custom size and let the sizes and the bowling balls every single one The game is fun can make are own bowling 🎳 al’s that are custom as well with this idea that will be no way to discontinue the game and custom bowling pins as well
I Love This Game!
I am a loyal fan of Gutterball, finding it realistic, fun, challenging, and entertaining , especially when I am in the mood for canned insults.
Seriously, I have to do tons of computer work each day, ugh, but Gutterball, the only game on my Mac, hits me up with a nice respite, especially in these unfortunate Covid 19 days.
By the way, I’ve tried the other bowling games and haven’t found one that equals the true bowling action, entertainment, and variety of lanes. Truly, what’s not to like?
So please, Gutterball, please update for iOS, Thank you!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Skunk Studios, Inc.
- 125.9 MB
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2015 Skunk Studios, Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- package of 2,500 GOLDEN PINS $0.99
- package of 25,000 GOLDEN PINS $4.99
- package of 10,000 GOLDEN PINS $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.