An efficient, beautiful currency (exchange) converter, designed for iPhone / iPad, optimized for iOS 8.
Supports ALL currencies in use all over the world!
• • • Today Extension • • •
· Today extension in Notification Center, showing the last currency pair used in the app
· Automatically uses any currency or number value you may have copied into pasteboard
· Expand with one tap to change source currency
· Tap the target currency to copy the result back into pasteboard
· Double tap source value in the widget to choose from few pre-defined values (100, 200, 500)
• • • App Features • • •
· Focus on _your_ favorite currencies, which are easily managed
· Instant conversion to all chosen currencies
· Banca uses your location to automatically add the currency for the country you’re currently in - great for frequent travelers
· Automatic refresh of the exchange rates
· Automatic transition to offline mode when network is not available
· Use long-press on the delete key to clear all values
· Integrated simple calculator with basic operations
· Supports every (non-obsolete) currency in the world
See full list of supported currencies on our site: http://radianttap.com/banca/currencies
· Full support for state preservation - app will always remember what you last did
• NOTE • if you like Banca, make sure you review it here on the App Store - it helps others find the app and it gives me incentive to develop it further.
Thank you for your time.
Fixed currency rates source.
iPhone X compatibility.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this app.
Clean interface, very easy and intuitive to use. The only currency converter I need.
Absolutely indispensable when traveling.
I found this while traveling Europe for work. It has been absolutely indispensable. It is fast, easy to use, and accurate. How much more can you ask for than that? I used it daily during my travels and still refer to it often when working with my remote teams. Worth the money this developer is asking and more.
It is very good.
First to clarify. You can add any currency you want. I added Mexico and Croatia and got rid of most of the default ones (Click the green tools button).
Secondly, there is a clear button. It is a big "x" up in the display area rather than on the keypad.
I found that it took a few tries to get used to the system from controlling the direction of the conversion: are you converting 1 dollar to pesos or 1 peso to dollars. It is very clear after you type the value because each field is labeled, but the first few times I had the conversion backward. A button to easily switch direction might be nice.
Finally, an iPad version that didn't just pixel-double the iPhone version would be nice. Doesn't need to be fancy. Just a bigger display of the same interface and support for rotating the display.
It is a keeper.
- Aleksandar Vacic
- 5.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Radiant Tap, 2015
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.