irBoard is iOS application that makes your iPhone / iPod touch / iPad a display with a touch panel for the PLC(Programmable Logic Controller *1).
*1 PLC - A digital computer used for control of machinery on factory assembly lines, etc.
iPhone / iPod touch is an execution-only except iPhone 6/7/8 Plus. For the editing pages, you need the iPad or iPhone 6/7/8 Plus. For the execution on iPhone / iPod touch, to transfer the project data from the iPad using the export function.
And for importing, you have to purchase the In-App purchase item.
First of all, please try the free edition, irBoard Lite.
Almost all of the feature is available on the irBoard Lite. But there are several limitations. You can browse only the first page if you connect with the real PLCs.
Please purchase the paid edition if the price is sufficient for your business uses.
- You can monitor and modify the value of a device in PLCs.
- By using the iOS device's camera, you can read the barcode or QR code and store it in the PLCs registers.
- Though almost touch panels for the FA is put on the equipment. irBoard has excellent portability.
- You can also check the status of the device in PLCs from a remote location.
- For safety, the manipulation of the connected PLC devices is permitted only to one iOS device.
- It can connect to the multiple FA machines by switching a project from the only one iOS device.
- Communication with PLCs via Ethernet.
- Supported PLCs: MITSUBISHI Electric, KEYENCE, OMRON, and YOKOGAWA Electric through the Ethernet connection.
- It can also connect to an open-source PLC LadderDrive, which is running on Raspberry Pi. (https://github.com/ito-soft-design/ladder_drive)
- It can be a touch panel for Raspberry Pi using LadderDrive.
- And added the Modbus/TCP connection.
- You can edit pages on the iPad. It's not possible with iPhone / iPod touch.
- You can limit the use area by using a BLE device that emits Beacon.
- You can monitor a Web camera with it.
--- Notes ---
irBoard can switch on/off devices. If you need to interlock devices controlled by PLC, you need to configure that on PLC. If there are some devices, you are not sure about safely, please set the permission of them to read-only and don't use that function.
There is a health status. So you can check whether the connection is healthy or not. If it lost the connection, you should operate safely on your PLC.
- We change the gesture to tap two times with two fingers for showing the navigation bar in running view. The previous was two times with three fingers.
- The Web page item is enabled to set user agent.
- You have to purchase the In-App purchase item when you import a project even if it's not a Ladder Drive project.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- ITO SOFT DESIGN Inc.
- 37.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 ITO SOFT DESIGN Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Importable a Project. $7.99